Sign in to follow this  
Toxic Influence

Vote-Shuffle

I was playing on another server and one of the admins whipped out a command that basically redid the teams, distributing players with the best scores across the teams. I was wondering if it's possible to insert a command like that for admins, but also apply a voting capability similar to voteban or votekick that would redistribute the teams, hopefully evening them out a little. Just thought it might be handy, given how often teams end up stacked out the ass.

Guest Sandy Balls
I was playing on another server and one of the admins whipped out a command that basically redid the teams, distributing players with the best scores across the teams. I was wondering if it's possible to insert a command like that for admins, but also apply a voting capability similar to voteban or votekick that would redistribute the teams, hopefully evening them out a little. Just thought it might be handy, given how often teams end up stacked out the ass.

So basically team scramble as its called on TF2?

For the times when there is no admins on or when the admins do not feel like balancing stacked teams this would be a good alternative. However, it can be abusive with the addition to the problematic issue of getting it to go through.

Edit:

On another note, this may not really balance teams, normally it is based on score. I highly doubt this will be implemented for the following reason: Races, I have a feeling it could overload or cause problems when there is a lot of players being auto switched to a race that isn't taken already. Especially with the limitations of the first page races this will cause another problem.

Idea is good but implementing will might be challenging. BTW what is with your sig?

Guest Sandy Balls
For the times when there is no admins on or when the admins do not feel like balancing stacked teams this would be a good alternative. However, it can be abusive with the addition to the problematic issue of getting it to go through.

pretty much this.

Guest Sandy Balls
I would love a votescramble or a team scramble for admins...

Really only problem I've ever had with votescramble, is that on TF2 sometimes it stacked the team more.

Other then that this is an good idea.

I wouldn't mind it. Regardless someone's going to hear the QQ about it, whether or not this is in. I'm not sure if Yiyas is completely behind this though since I believe he said before they weren't "too refined" in a way, or made so they just restack the other side.

...Kinda like how I do it when I balance lol.

Sign in to follow this