Sign in to follow this  
chaos4499

S-117 Master Chief

I noticed that there really aren't too many races that are based on non-rpg game characters (I haven't checked on server 2) and I think that some great races could be based on characters from those games. Long story short, I am gonna give a couple suggestions (hopefully extremely detailed and not OP) on races that could be added to server 1 (if they are considered I think that any added races should be added at 100 lvl increments to help bridge the gap between those high lvl races (not sloth)).

First up, Sierra-117 Master Chief Petty Officer "John" (That’s just the full title. The race name could just be S-117 Master Chief or Master Chief)

My overall idea would be to replicate the shields of the mark V or VI by giving the race 75-80 health to start with but if it’s possible, give 125 armor and give it the ability to regenerate back to 125 after a couple seconds (the health would stay the same but the armor would not). Then the ultimate would be either overshields or activecamo. You would be able to choose which one via ability kind of like how machinegunner can change its ammo type.

A ghetto class layout might look like this:

S-117 Master Chief (V1)

"I Need A Weapon"- The Chief favors a good assault rifle and an overpowered pistol over anything else. Spawn with a 60 round M4 (to replicate the MA5B ICWS (hmm, perhaps I like Halo too much...)) and a 12 round Desert Eagle (to replicate the M6C PDW). [5 points, each lvl gives a 20% chance to spawn with those weapons]

Power Armor- each level would give a boost to run speed and let you jump a little bit higher (not much but enough to notice). [5 points, honestly I don't know what a good starting point would be but maybe 5% bonus to run speed and jumping height each lvl?*]

Mark VI Upgrades- Gives a 5 point boost to health (maxes out at 100) and gives a 5 point boost to armor as well as letting the armor regenerate a little quicker each round (I know armor regeneration sounds OP, but in my noobish experience it doesn’t seem like armor really helps TOO much when it comes to direct damage (like getting shot lol)). [5 points, +5 points to health and armor each lvl. I guess armor should recharge 5 seconds after taking damage and recharge at a moderate clip but not too fast (kind of like the shields in Halo: CE) and each lvl should reduce the time it takes before the armor regenerates by .5 seconds# (or .2 seconds if .5 is too quick)]

Choose Armor Ability (Ability)- Lets you choose between overshields and activecamo via the races ability (just like a machinegunner can change their ammotype). Active camo would give 70% invis and overshields would give 50% damage reduction. [1 point]

Activate Armor Ability (Ultimate)- Activates whatever armor ability you have selected. [1 point, lasts for 10 seconds and has a cool down of 30-45 seconds]

*Naturally, I am very open to suggestions because this is a race that I think would make a perfect fit with the other races in wcs. Also, I am aware that this is my first post but bare with me lol.

#I just want to point out that I literally came up with this idea in 2 minutes and just typed out what I thought would make a good race.

This is all just a rough idea but I think it could become something amazing, which is why I would like to hear about what you might think (what’s good, what’s not so good etc). That being said, please just don't be a dick, I welcome all criticism as long as it is justified and you give an example of why you do not like something (otherwise I just see it as BMW'ing). Thanks, and I look forward to some feedback.