Sign in to follow this  
I <3 People of Color

Vindictus

Anyone play this? If not you can start here

Now a basic run through is that it has a quest you progress through and can play online with anyone. It's a hack n slash mostly but has a few elements in it like fishing that change up the gameplay a bit. There's only 3 characters right now (there will be 5) and they are Fiona, Evie, and Lann. Fiona is seen as the tanky character since she can block attacks with her shield and stay in the boss's face. Lann is a DPS character that attacks quickly with either swords, or later spears. The main thing with him is that he dies the most since he cannot block, his dodging is bad (really bad with spears) and he is up close all of the time. Finally Evie is the magic caster who can either use a scythe and be DPS like Lann, or use a staff and be a bursty type character along as a support.

I started as Lann since I normally go for those characters, but after reaching 26 I got bored of spears and decided to play Evie a bit and I'm playing her a lot more.

I'd gladly help anyone here out and I'm relatively new to the game myself so I don't know a whole lot.

Lann: Swagtopolis

Evie: Bossie

I was too lazy to find an actual review/beginner guide, so here's some guys messing around.

xffbZ2VllRM

I played for a while but for a game that's been released for fuck knows long I'm really disappointed the 2 new heroes haven't been released I've been really wanting to play the archer so I've been waiting waiting waiting.

spin2win=lame swords all the way.

I love spears wayyyy more than swords

I played for a while but for a game that's been released for fuck knows long I'm really disappointed the 2 new heroes haven't been released I've been really wanting to play the archer so I've been waiting waiting waiting.

I saw gameplay for the guy that carries the giant dildo around and he didn't interest me much at all besides being able to grab onto the boss during some attacks. The archer is someone I'd like to play as well.

As for as gameplay in MMO's go it was really fresh when I tried it.

I don't really know why I lost interest.

I love these kind of grinding for levels/gear type games so it's a great game in my eyes.