Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Mitch Q&A

When are you getting drunk again.

not for a couple of weeks. not even kidding.

If Ted was American would E=MC*2?

no, he's still in basic algebra.

Before you're old enough to drink. But that's a long ass time, so who really knows?

^_^

Are you ever gonna play LoL with me?

only in US servers

yes to which?

all of the above. i have sexted and everything else you listed.

Would you please unban Waffle, Petite Ceaser, and sentenced?

never.

Do you love me?

possibly.

If you and all the staff got together and suddenly you had to choose one of them to save, you survive in all cases, who would it be? If you had the ability to save two who would you save?

If you and all the staff got together and suddenly you had to choose one of them to save, you survive in all cases, who would it be? If you had the ability to save two who would you save?

fuck you for asking this question LOL.

god damn, fuck you. i'd save the majority of them - that's for sure. can you please give me this question with more depth? ^_^.

(answer right now would be scopene, if it was two... i'd save blob and nova? idk, fucking hate you for asking this question.)

why so sober? :) what's this no alcohol thing anyways?

don't wanna kill my liver early babes

good answer. them ho's stayin banned

;)

god damn, fuck you. i'd save the majority of them - that's for sure. can you please give me this question with more depth? ^_^.

more depth for him:

The staff are all on a plane, air force one lets say. You have the ability to fly, but not carry more than one mans weight (or lets just say junzou's :P). The person flying the plane turns out to be freekiller, and you guys are all doomed as you begin to fall rapidly. Not only this, but the left engine has caught fire - you must jump and save the life of one staff member, who do you grab and fly to safety? Also there are no parachutes on board and you are flying over land not water

edit: johnathon is also on the plane!

(answer right now would be scopene, if it was two... i'd save blob and nova? idk, fucking hate you for asking this question.)

Who would you not want to save?

What is your favorite sexual position.

anything face to face

Wanna continue last nights conversation as soon as you read this?

sure, whenever im available tonight.

Who would you not want to save?

hurrr. ask me and ill tell you ^_^

more depth for him:

The staff are all on a plane, air force one lets say. You have the ability to fly, but not carry more than one mans weight (or lets just say junzou's :P). The person flying the plane turns out to be freekiller, and you guys are all doomed as you begin to fall rapidly. Not only this, but the left engine has caught fire - you must jump and save the life of one staff member, who do you grab and fly to safety? Also there are no parachutes on board and you are flying over land not water

edit: johnathon is also on the plane!

if i could carry junzous weight, id get johnathon strapped onto my front, blob, nova, and scopene on my back and possibly use zach, sketch, danielle, ttd and oracion as a parachute. jason would use the helicopter he bought with sGs money and save the rest of the staff ^_6

if i could carry junzous weight, id get johnathon strapped onto my front, blob, nova, and scopene on my back and possibly use zach, sketch, danielle, ttd and oracion as a parachute. jason would use the helicopter he bought with sGs money and save the rest of the staff ^_6

Cheater.

Did I just get referred to as Staff? Is something coming my way that I know nothing about?! =P

Did I just get referred to as Staff? Is something coming my way that I know nothing about?! =P

haha, danielle = diabeticdaniel :P

im on ts right now O.o im just not on steam - the wings are playing and its intermission

johnathan is crying, go fix it