Sign in to follow this  
fatb0y

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Voting]

I think a mix of the 2 would be cool.

I would like to see Jiyeons lil CT dude with him standing up looking over his shoulder. with my logo on his back.lol

Back at page 11 Rubber Johnny and I asked if we could have our vote's changed (to Jiyeon, because it wasn't originally on the ballot). Just wondering if that's going to be done or not, considering the second quote above.

He said this before Rubber Johnny posted.

What?

The more I think about it, the more I want to see IAlwaysFail's fingers incorporated in the logo.

The t shirt that was rendered looks badase and I think there are a lot of ways to use that design.

faillogo.png

The more I think about it, the more I want to see IAlwaysFail's fingers incorporated in the logo.

The t shirt that was rendered looks badase and I think there are a lot of ways to use that design.

faillogo.png

Any chance we could replace those fingers with guns?

Any chance we could replace those fingers with guns?

shows what you know.. fingers ARE GUNS when used like that.

Evergreen's might make a nice logo on the helmet of Jiyeon's guy, kind of like a decal, or a badge on the uniform.
I'm cool with this, but it should be the 2nd iteration.

@iAlwaysFail, I was hoping someone would do a shaded version. Next, it needs texture.

SUGGESTION:

Take the top 3-5 and put up a new poll with just those. since people seem to be wanting to change votes n such

Agreed, we need to get it down to the final 3 or 5, since it's becoming a heated race between Church and Jiyeon.

I'm cool with this, but it should be the 2nd iteration.

@iAlwaysFail, I was hoping someone would do a shaded version. Next, it needs texture.

No, you guys are failing to see the point of its simplicity. It doesn't need shadows or textures because if it's going to be printed on a t-shirt it needs to be pretty minimalistic in terms of colors so that it doesn't cost like 5011 dollars to print.

As in they closed the vote swapping before Rubber Posted asking to switch.

How is that? We asked if we could switch our votes back on page 11, and Junzou said he stopped the switching votes on page 14.

How is that? We asked if we could switch our votes back on page 11, and Junzou said he stopped the switching votes on page 14.

Junzou was just confirming with Blackstone that his shit was switched. that Blackstone's 2nd post was WHY it was closed.

Dig deeper

Edit -

post 81, 91, are Junzous

post 81

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REVOTE, TELL US AND WE CAN SWITCH YOUR VOTE.

post 91 says

Ok, hold on switching votes: need to talk with Jason to see a way to confirm who voted which way, a lot of potential for abuse here. OTHER STAFF: DO NOT ALTER THE POLL. We will know if you do.

Your post is post 106 and Rubbers is 107

if you click that little arrow at the end of Junzous name in the quote. it will take you to it so you can see it for yourself.

The CSS guy is too known and recognized to be our logo with not much originality for/towards the clan even though its a different kind of version of the css guy (Dont hate just imo).

So Church, you're saying that this quote:

Ok, hold on switching votes: need to talk with Jason to see a way to confirm who voted which way, a lot of potential for abuse here. OTHER STAFF: DO NOT ALTER THE POLL. We will know if you do.

translates to Junzou pretty much saying "I'm not switching anyone's votes anymore."?

I don't get that from that quote at all. All I see is Junzou saying don't alter the poll; to the other staff and that he is waiting on Jason's say.

EDIT: Can Junzou just write a fuckin' line clearing this shit up. Holy tits.

Bottom Line: Both Rubber Johnny and I's votes should be changed. Jiyeon was not on the ballot when we voted.

So Church, you're saying that this quote:

translates to Junzou pretty much saying "I'm not switching anyone's votes anymore."?

I don't get that from that quote at all. All I see is Junzou saying don't alter the poll; to the other staff and that he is waiting on Jason's say.

EDIT: Can Junzou just write a fuckin' line clearing this shit up. Holy tits.

Bottom Line: Both Rubber Johnny and I's votes should be changed. Jiyeon was not on the ballot when we voted.

I'm not saying it translates to anything more then what it was. It said HOLD as in - nothing is going on with vote switches right now. which was then add in with Junzou on page ( 14 ) for you saying they wern't doing it. so hold - to not doing it would imply your votes wont be changed.

Jiyeons was up there. just not Evergreens Render of it.