Sign in to follow this  
fatb0y

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Voting]

That font isn't flashy.

Wtf happened to the nyan cat. That thing was awesome!!

I agree, it's not flashy at all; which is a good thing.

And the nyan cat logo is not practical what so ever lol that's probably why it didn't make the list.

That font isn't flashy.

& Durr, my vote goes to my favorite person. <3

Wtf happened to the nyan cat. That thing was awesome!!

on p2 he posted a differant version, derp. thought it was the same as OP

I still think ialwaysfail's is better because it looks like it took a quite a bit of effort. church's is ok tho, would be a safe choice...

I agree, it's not flashy at all; which is a good thing.

And the nyan cat logo is not practical what so ever lol that's probably why it didn't make the list.

lol yea. I figured they'd throw it in for a joke because, realistically, it wouldn't work. Still. So cute!! :3

Church is in need of new clothes so he is trying really hard to win this free shirt.

I thought European men didn't wear shirts. so wouldnt that make me winning over there?

wtf, how is church in first?

Best: Ialwaysfail (could use colour however)

Worst: Style

Honorable mention: Caterpi and Christmas

Not everyone has the same opinion dude. You're the same fucking way in tech support forum.

you=mule

Jiyeon's two other submissions could be used for like... support icons or banners or just a fun cool picture to have. I really liked them.

The mafia style/cigarette thing is turning me off though. I know who I'm voting for ;)

Not everyone has the same opinion dude. You're the same fucking way in tech support forum.

you=mule

lo fucking ld

[/vide]

you=mule

Wut? I cant give my opinion either?

I just think the person who put lots of time and effort into it deserves to win.

I dont think church should win, get over it or keep crying.

Wut? I cant give my opinion either?

I just think the person who put lots of time and effort into it deserves to win.

So if I make a logo, and I put lots of time and effort into it, and it looks like complete shit... I can win!?! Fuck yes!! BRB....

Jiyeon's two other submissions could be used for like... support icons or banners or just a fun cool picture to have. I really liked them.

The mafia style/cigarette thing is turning me off though. I know who I'm voting for ;)

I agree... and obviously me because asians love cute stuff, aka mine.

Also, if you want simplicity / something that will look good on a tshirt:

http://www.customink.com/lab/?cid=aau0-000j-99vz

It looks like Gavers

true, i can easily change the a though, thought it looked cooler than the standard standing up one.

My point being you can just take a cool font type syndicate gamers and it will make a better tshirt than like all of these.

If they did this I would vote for it.

Yeah, I don't know why people would vote for it currently.

We don't smoke cigars (well most of us :P) and we don't wear those faggot hats. I get that it's supposed to represent the 'casual' aspect of the community, but it just looks silly. I really don't like it at all.

Why the fuck are there so many mafia themed logos?

EDIT: Also, Church.

The Syndicate part of the clan name might have something to do with it.

Do people honestly not understand the significance, at all? If you don't vote for me that's fine but it's not like my ideas were baseless.

I voted Church's because of simpliticy. (As well as the fact that he's awesome/sexy. ;) Ace's had a controller in it, which isn't relevant here. Evergreen's was good but I couldn't find the S. Maybe I'm blind? Hats & Cigars ftl. & Scopenes was more of a sig. (Obviously this is just my opinion though.)

The Syndicate part of the clan name might have something to do with it.

Do people honestly not understand the significance, at all? If you don't vote for me that's fine but it's not like my ideas were baseless.

syn·di·cate

   [n. sin-di-kit; v. sin-di-keyt]

–noun

1. a group of individuals or organizations combined or making a joint effort to undertake some specific duty or carry out specific transactions or negotiations: The local furniture store is individually owned, but is part of a buying syndicate.

2. a combination of bankers or capitalists formed for the purpose of carrying out some project requiring large resources of capital, as the underwriting of an issue of stock or bonds.

3. Journalism . a. an agency that buys articles, stories, columns, photographs, comic strips, or other features and distributes them for simultaneous publication in a number of newspapers or periodicals in different localities.

b. a business organization owning and operating a number of newspapers; newspaper chain.