Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

Obama Speech

I dont know if someone has already posted this but a friend just sent me this video and I could not stop laughing Obama made some pretty good jokes.

I cant embed videos for some reason : /

EDIT: I fixed the link it seems to start at a certain point for some reason : /... This new link plays the entire clip

Of all the stuff in Obama and Seth Meyers, you managed to pick one of the worst jokes.

Did you watch the whole video or just the part it linked to? I fixed the Link so now it starts at the begining

Did you watch the whole video or just the part it linked to? I fixed the Link so now it starts at the begining

I watched their entire speeches.

OMG this made me luagh hella hard, espcially during the beginning. its nice to have a great president with a great sense of humor, he even touched the racist boundary with that birth video. very daring move, and also his clownin remarks on Trump, made trump look like a fool. i have strong confidence in Obama, hope he gets elected a 2nd term. just my opinion.

Guest Sandy Balls
OMG this made me luagh hella hard, espcially during the beginning. its nice to have a great president with a great sense of humor, he even touched the racist boundary with that birth video. very daring move, and also his clownin remarks on Trump, made trump look like a fool. i have strong confidence in Obama, hope he gets elected a 2nd term. just my opinion.

Calm down with your posts, 27 in one day?