Sign in to follow this  
LoneSoldier

who will be our next president

Guest some fag
No, actually he doesnt. Nobody on this earth is black, and unless you have severe mental problems, its brown.

They're referred to as black, just as we are referred to as whites. We're not actually white (maybe you, because you're a basement dweller), but thats still the way it is. The reason we refer to African Americans as black is because of the near black color of their skin of when they were transferred here from Africa. Technically no, they aren't black, but I can find you some damn near "black" black people.

Guest cc90z
They're referred to as black, just as we are referred to as whites. We're not actually white (maybe you, because you're a basement dweller), but thats still the way it is. The reason we refer to African Americans as black is because of the near black color of their skin of when they were transferred here from Africa. Technically no, they aren't black, but I can find you some damn near "black" black people.

Look at your picture, and tell me again whos a basement dweller. You never go outside and you hide behind your confederate flag when it means nothing to you or your family.

They arent black, it cannot be argued, they are brown, get the fuck over it, im right. Jesus christ you have to try and argue about everything. Get a haircut, go to school, then come on these forums and talk. I do not find it entertaining to come in topics that your in and see you starting petty little childish arguments that you shouldnt be in. You were given another chance to be on these forums, stay out of arguments that do not pertain to you.

And better yet, dont reply to this post if your going to add any insults, ill lock it.

Guest some fag
Look at your picture, and tell me again whos a basement dweller. You never go outside and you hide behind your confederate flag when it means nothing to you or your family.

They arent black, it cannot be argued, they are brown, get the fuck over it, im right. Jesus christ you have to try and argue about everything. Get a haircut, go to school, then come on these forums and talk. I do not find it entertaining to come in topics that your in and see you starting petty little childish arguments that you shouldnt be in. You were given another chance to be on these forums, stay out of arguments that do not pertain to you.

And better yet, dont reply to this post if your going to add any insults, ill lock it.

LOL! You're such a hypocrite its not even funny. Oh, and guarantee you I get outside a Hell of a lot more than you- fuck, you never even show a picture of yourself. Why not? You too fat?

Did I ever say black people have black skin? No, I gave you an explanation as to why they are referred as such- but hey, if you want to completely ignore the obvious, go on a tangent, and look like a total fool, then by all means, be my guest.

Petty childish arguments? Whos the one whos posting blatant lies about the candidates with now backing statements or proof, and then bringing up race, and dragging it out, huh? You, buddy.

What about you, huh? How many chances have you been given? You've been given far too many, and I think its high time you're gone, even if I'm out along with you. I've had it with your bullshit.

If you want to lock it, go right ahead, coward; just hide behind your almighty "JCS" powers, that you obviously don't deserve.

Guest cc90z
LOL! You're such a hypocrite its not even funny. Oh, and guarantee you I get outside a Hell of a lot more than you- fuck, you never even show a picture of yourself. Why not? You too fat?

Did I ever say black people have black skin? No, I gave you an explanation as to why they are referred as such- but hey, if you want to completely ignore the obvious, go on a tangent, and look like a total fool, then by all means, be my guest.

Petty childish arguments? Whos the one whos posting blatant lies about the candidates with now backing statements or proof, and then bringing up race, and dragging it out, huh? You, buddy.

What about you, huh? How many chances have you been given? You've been given far too many, and I think its high time you're gone, even if I'm out along with you. I've had it with your bullshit.

If you want to lock it, go right ahead, coward; just hide behind your almighty "JCS" powers, that you obviously don't deserve.

What you think does not matter, your what, 14 years old? You have a little childish grudge against me. Get over it, grow up.

Guest some fag
What you think does not matter, your what, 14 years old? You have a little childish grudge against me. Get over it, grow up.

No, I'm 17 years old, and I'm tired of the bullshit you spew around. I didn't have a grudge until recently, because of certain events (that mysteriously got deleted completely) a few weeks back.

I'm tired of you trying to pull race and religion into every subject, then you sit there and try to blame it on someone else or delete it like a coward. Thats the funny thing, too, because whenever you do that, I just see the old story of the baseball and the broken window, with the kids pointing at eachother... Wanna' know why they were pointing at eachother? They were blaming the other, because neither one was mature enough to take responsibility. If anyone here needs to grow up, its you, because you just post flamebait all the time and play the victim. Its sickening, and very cowardly, much like Hitler and his suicide.

I couldn't think of a lesser deserving person to give JCS.

Guest Fohacidal

ok back on topic... anyone followin the NH primaries?

Guest some fag
ok back on topic... anyone followin the NH primaries?

No, not really.

Guest cc90z
No, I'm 17 years old, and I'm tired of the bullshit you spew around. I didn't have a grudge until recently, because of certain events (that mysteriously got deleted completely) a few weeks back.

I'm tired of you trying to pull race and religion into every subject, then you sit there and try to blame it on someone else or delete it like a coward. Thats the funny thing, too, because whenever you do that, I just see the old story of the baseball and the broken window, with the kids pointing at eachother... Wanna' know why they were pointing at eachother? They were blaming the other, because neither one was mature enough to take responsibility. If anyone here needs to grow up, its you, because you just post flamebait all the time and play the victim. Its sickening, and very cowardly, much like Hitler and his suicide.

I couldn't think of a lesser deserving person to give JCS.

And im tired of the bullshit you throw around. You think you know everything, look at you, throwing around insults and actually believing your right. I couldnt think of a less deserving person to visit these forums, hell, id wrather have lord yoda. You drag race and religion into subjects, then tell me im the one who dragged it in, quite funny actually.

But then again, it is just a forum, and I could really care less about you and your opinion on me and well, anything else.

Guest Fohacidal
No, not really.

ron paul is being excluded is what i hear...

Guest some fag
ron paul is being excluded is what i hear...

Yeah, I hear its because of his comments from a while back.

Guest cc90z
So when are the elections, were they yesterday? Who won?

Not for a while.

I think that Obama might be ok. I think that all politicians are full of shit anyways. Hilliary is the smartest financially speaking. I'd rather have her for 4 years to fix this damn national budget. Maybe Obama will, but my guess is that he will try and push through a bunch of stupid spending bills.

Iowa caucus doesn't really mean anything. Even though the media says it does. The media is another reason why the politicians are all so full of shit.

I really don't want to hear about black and white in this topic anymore. Everyone, just stick to the issues and discuss the candidates and their politics.

I think I am changing my vote towards Edwards. Reason? I happened to skip by BET and say an add saying vote Obama, keep it black. Sorry, I am far from racist but race is being brought into it. I choose Edwards.

I would love to see Ron Paul as the next president. He is the closest that any politician has come to sharing the views of the founding fathers in over 100 years. I would love for us to start actually basing the decisions of our government on the Constitution. I really dont see Ron Paul winning though. Yes, as much as he might be insanely popular on the internet, he lacks the real world support that many other candidates have.

He scored very low in the Iowa polls and I think the only places he will have high numbers in the primaries will be in the Blue states where the average "Republican" is a moderate like myself. He will have no chance of overtaking Mike Huckabee in the South, seeing as the man is a Southern Baptist Preacher.

I like Edwards too Waylon. I actually think he would be my first choice for President. BET is the most racist station on TV. I hope someday we have a WhiteET, just to prove a point.

I like Edwards too Waylon. I actually think he would be my first choice for President. BET is the most racist station on TV. I hope someday we have a WhiteET, just to prove a point.

"E!"?

"A&E"?

"TLC"?

"VH1"?

You could think of BET as a black pride channel, but whenever you think of a white pride channel, it just sounds wrong for some reason, I'm thinking mainly because of the KKK.

Ever seen the movie Birth of a Nation? You should. Its a little bit like Forrest Gump, just with less retarded Alabamans and more history of the KKK. It actually got a whole lot of awards in its time.