Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

GG Osama Bin Laden

I'm not 100% about this but i heard they are just dumping his body in the water because no one wants him buried in their country. correct me if i'm wrong.

I know i'll be celebrating tonight.... thank god i don't have class till 2pm tomorrow :D

I'm not 100% about this but i heard they are just dumping his body in the water because no one wants him buried in their country. correct me if i'm wrong.

I know i'll be celebrating tonight.... thank god i don't have class till 2pm tomorrow :D

They did dump it I think. It is in muslim religion that they need to make a burial the day of death. Its just respectful and they dont want shit from the muslims. Bin Laden's "goons" will obviously plan some crap for US though, I'm gonna call it.

They did dump it I think. It is in muslim religion that they need to make a burial the day of death. Its just respectful and they dont want shit from the muslims. Bin Laden's "goons" will obviously plan some crap for US though, I'm gonna call it.

inb4flamingbagofdogpooponddoorstep

Yea they said that which now more people aren't believing anything Obama is saying. If they really killed him or even have him I am sure someone would have taken a picture or a video of it. He'll they did that with hussein. They said they killed him, brought him to the states to do DNA and all that crap which takes days to find out (from what I know it takes a few days) and some how a few hours later they throw him in the sea without anyone seeing all this? Lol I hope he is really died but this is not making any sense at all.

Yea they said that which now more people aren't believing anything Obama is saying. If they really killed him or even have him I am sure someone would have taken a picture or a video of it. He'll they did that with hussein. They said they killed him, brought him to the states to do DNA and all that crap which takes days to find out (from what I know it takes a few days) and some how a few hours later they throw him in the sea without anyone seeing all this? Lol I hope he is really died but this is not making any sense at all.

It could be all an act like said earlier. Maybe Obama just did it to get more recognition. Anything is possible right now so it could be either or

haha, what're you talking about, that didn't happen at all. They captured Saddam alive, and he was taken to trial and sentenced to death. I don't think they would have shown pictures of dead Saddam Hussein had they just executed him on site.

America rejoice!

in other news, Fox spelled Osama incorrectly a few times this morning. (Usama) stfu Fox, you suck.

That's a perfectly valid way of transliterating it. In fact, it's the way both the FBI and CIA spell it.

haha, what're you talking about, that didn't happen at all. They captured Saddam alive, and he was taken to trial and sentenced to death. I don't think they would have shown pictures of dead Saddam Hussein had they just executed him on site.

No he's talking about Osama's situation. And don't you remember the video taken of Hussein when he was hung? A soldier took it on his cell phone or something.

No he's talking about Osama's situation. And don't you remember the video taken of Hussein when he was hung? A soldier took it on his cell phone or something.

Thats what i was saying.. i an sure someone in all of them took a picture of him died.

I certainly hope that's the case. And as for unofficial media of dead Osama, that may be yet to surface.

Guest Sandy Balls
Oh, I see what he got wrong, somebody told skitt Fox spelled his name wrong and he picked the wrong part:

8MWaf.png

Fox news confrims that Usama Bin Landen is dead.

Must be true.

Thx guise, rumours are that al-qaeda have a nuclear bomb hidden somewhere in europe that they would arm or some shit if Bin Laden dies.

Haha epic

Thx guise, rumours are that al-qaeda have a nuclear bomb hidden somewhere in europe that they would arm or some shit if Bin Laden dies.

OH NOES! I gotta get out of here!