Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

GG Osama Bin Laden

Yeah, just saw it. Well fuck. That'll put a damper in the war.

Honestly, this is good and band. As war both stimulates and crashes an economy :/. With his death, more than likely going to put a big wrench into their entire plants.

Well fuck, i honestly im at somewhat of a loss of words here.

Yeah, just saw it. Well fuck. That'll put a damper in the war.

Honestly, this is good and band. As war both stimulates and crashes an economy :/. With his death, more than likely going to put a big wrench into their entire plants.

Well fuck, i honestly im at somewhat of a loss of words here.

Raise your fist in the air and just shout "THANK YOU, AMERICA".

Yea I'm waiting on the speech by the president. He takes so long.. But Fuck yes now all those who are dead from 9/11 will be able to rest in peace..

I had a feeling he's been dead for awhile since he's been in ill health ever since 9/11. I wouldn't be surprised if they held off on announcing his death publicly so they can use it to justify the pullout from Afghanistan.

This is like on every channel I switch to, its rather amazing how after all these years they finally got him, at last there is some relief for those who were affected by his actions, even though I'm not from the US, there is hundreds of people cheering right now in Australia. But I guess that what some tv channels are saying may be true ? Retaliation towards his death ? Time will tell.