Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

GG Osama Bin Laden

Just sayin this. It took the. Mother fucken US OF A 10 years to so call kill him and millions of dollars spent on all this to find him in the Mountains and starting wars? Lol. Think about what is going to happen now. They just fucken everyone over by killing him (if it is really him. Since no pictures or videos of his body are taken). I'd like to see him dead but who knows what the truth is anymore

Confirmed DNA analysis. He's dead. He's dead dead. President confirmed. You can take heart there's no conspiracy theory. We killed him dead.

Confirmed DNA analysis. He's dead. He's dead dead. President confirmed. You can take heart there's no conspiracy theory. We killed him dead.

Any proof of them even having his body tho? Anyone can say he is died and all that but without any proof or any pictures of all this some people wouldn't believe it. I'm not saying he is not died but the fact that they just had his body for a few hours and yet not shown anyone any thing of this happening kinda makes people think u know. More wars are going to start now over all this and more innocent people will die because they choiced to kill Osama instead of living him to either kill himself or rot in hell.

Any proof of them even having his body tho? Anyone can say he is died and all that but without any proof or any pictures of all this some people wouldn't believe it. I'm not saying he is not died but the fact that they just had his body for a few hours and yet not shown anyone any thing of this happening kinda makes people think u know.

Oh I'm sorry. Do you want them to expedite those pictures to you, Meowmix? It's not like they have anything better to do than sooth your curious conscience. If the President of the United States of America confirms what countless other sources have said, It's true. In a democratic society with a election on the horizon, a politician would not stick his head out unless he was 100% certain.

Oh I'm sorry. Do you want them to expedite those pictures to you, Meowmix? It's not like they have anything better to do than sooth your curious conscience. If the President of the United States of America confirms what countless other sources have said, It's true. In a democratic society with a election on the horizon, a politician would not stick his head out unless he was 100% certain.

I'm just saying people won't believe it unless they see proof of all this... Wars will not stop like people say they will just because they killed him. USA spent so much money trying to find him in mountains and it took them 10 years for them to kill him and what is going to happen now? A lot of shit people wished wouldn't happen. I am sure someone else will take over and Start wars. ( hopefully not). People are fucked u never know what can happen u know?

I'm just saying people won't believe it unless they see proof of all this... Wars will not stop like people say they will just because they killed him. USA spent so much money trying to find him in mountains and it took them 10 years for them to kill him and what is going to happen now? A lot of shit people wished wouldn't happen. I am sure someone else will take over and Start wars. ( hopefully not). People are fucked u never know what can happen u know?

Who says the war will stop? This doesn't stop the war. This is a psychological victory for American morale and a defeat for Al Qaeda morale.

Who says the war will stop? This doesn't stop the war. This is a psychological victory for American morale and a defeat for Al Qaeda morale.

Listen to CNN. Most of them are saying the war will stop. That's true what ur saying also.

up untill now america still thnk that theres no conspiracy on sept 11 attack, good luck with that.

this is just another propaganda coz election day is coming, but w/e

If I see one more person bust out "This will just call for more retaliation against us" I'm gonna have to punch somebody.

Although there will be some violence to come, we have our military ready for the purpose of defending our country and allies to the best of our abilities. The fact that we killed Osama is a huge morale boost for us, our allies, and our future goals. This turn of events, marks a huge foot step in Americas occupation of Afghanistan. It shows that even if it takes a decade, we can, and we will, still get you. Had we not killed Osama ourselves(fuck off conspiracists) and allowed him to rot away over decades upon decades, it would really show we aren't as powerful as we, our allies, and the world had once thought. Retaliation will come, rather it's in the Middle East or our homelands, we will be ready, as our troops have taken down what has become the new face of evil, in our Modern World that we live in today. Not standing up to those who oppose it, shows that we will allow ourselves to be walked on. Retaliation in turn, is what will push our enemies away, just as the concept is of the school yard ways, with a nerd that retaliates against a bully. Though this will not be even close to the end of our presence in the Middle East, it's a start, and one step closer to that goal of ending this Era of occupation.

I'd like to Thank each one of our Allies that have helped us up to this point, and have continued to do so throughout the past, present, and future.

Sincerely,

DeVante aka sG | Μǻŕįņĕ

http://newsessentials.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/al-qaeda-will-use-nuclear-weapons-if-osama-bin-laden-murdered/

Highly doubt this link but anything is possible, even the news is putting all US citizens travelling to be on " High alert ".

I wouldn't be surprised but the grammar in that 'article' is terrible, so it's hard for me to believe.

Wowza he actually died now. Wont really matter now that hes gone, theres still going to be another guy out there just like him.