Sign in to follow this  
Fiasco

GG Osama Bin Laden

the official word was way worth it

Was a momentous speech. It definitely fostered a spirit of nationalism and pride in me. All I can say is.. AMERICA, FUCK YEA!

I think it's safe to say we owe a huge debt to all in the armed forces and intelligence community that made this possible. Today is a monumental symbol of the US's goals in the War on Terror, and we have achieved those goals only because of the sacrifices made by those protecting us (to all you on these forums, mad props).

Despite this, I think it's important to remember that Bin Laden pioneered global terrorism, and that means there are plenty of threats left not only to the US, but to peace-lovin' peeps all over the world, and it's through efforts like these that we become safer erry day. So keep up the good werk America, America's people, and America's fist o' justice, and stay motivated to punch these fuckers in their dicks.

Also, suck it, terrorists.

That is all.

~fr

Guest Montgomery
I think it's safe to say we owe a huge debt to all in the armed forces and intelligence community that made this possible. Today is a monumental symbol of the US's goals in the war on Terror, and we have achieved those goals because of the troops (to all you on these forums, mad props).

Despite this, I think it's important to remember that Bin Laden pioneered global terrorism, and that means there are plenty of threats left not only to the US, but to peace-lovin' peeps all over the world, and it's through efforts like these that we become safer erry day.

Also, suck it, terrorists.

That is all.

~fr

Terrorists online or Terrorists in CSS? Lol..

Even if he is died or not.. War will not stop and same with racism. All they did is so call kill him. They just fucked everything up. I am sure now the terrorist are going to go more crazy and start more wars. Tbh how do we even know he is died? Just because Obama came out and said he is? I don't see no pictures or videos of his body... I would love to see him died but honestly it took the US 10 years to kill him? And over millions of dollars spent on machines to find him in the mountains? Shit is gonna hit the fan now.. If they prove a body and they show its him then I'll believe it.. Go search how many time people said he was died.

Even if he is died or not.. War will not stop and same with racism. All they did is so call kill him. They just fucked everything up. I am sure now the terrorist are going to go more crazy and start more wars. Tbh how do we even know he is died? Just because Obama came out and said he is? I don't see no pictures or videos of his body... I would love to see him died but honestly it took the US 10 years to kill him? And over millions of dollars spent on machines to find him in the mountains? Shit is gonna hit the fan now..

They are going to seek revenge.. They are going to try and attack us even more.. And they did a DNA test and it is him.

They are going to seek revenge.. They are going to try and attack us even more.. And they did a DNA test and it is him.

They can say to people they did all that but they need proof for people to start believing all this. That's my view.

Killing him doesn't mean anything. Terrorists still exist and now they've pissed off some people.

It's ok tho we have Team America!

taqt2_09.jpg

Killing him doesn't mean anything. Terrorists still exist and now they've pissed off some people.

Killing him may be akin to shaking a beehive, but the psychological implications are there. Their leader who's seen as untouchable was killed in a US operation. That affects minds.

Killing him may be akin to shaking a beehive, but the psychological implications are there. Their leader who's seen as untouchable was killed in a US operation. That affects minds.

might cause some bad things though. i mean think of who we're messing with.

might cause some bad things though. i mean think of who we're messing with.

THINK OF WHO THEY'RE MESSING WITH! That's right, Mofuckin' U S OF A!

If you have any other concerns, please consult my avatar.

<--

THINK OF WHO THEY'RE MESSING WITH! That's right, Mofuckin' U S OF A!

Just sayin this. It took the. Mother fucken US OF A 10 years to so call kill him and millions of dollars spent on all this to find him in the Mountains and starting wars? Lol. Think about what is going to happen now. They just fucken everyone over by killing him (if it is really him. Since no pictures or videos of his body are taken). I'd like to see him dead but who knows what the truth is anymore

-1/60

^This.

The speech if you guys missed it.

IDsF2.gif

<3

In seriousness - folks, it's not about "the end of terrorism" it's about striking down a global figure associated with terrorism, and Obama said as much himself. We can still be happy about that accomplishment, despite all that remains to be done against terrorism, violence, etc...