Sign in to follow this  
Couls

PSN back on Tuesday and Sony's Apology Present

let me through in an extra penny. you seem to have forgot how XBL went down for 2 weeks a couple years back, during the holiday season no less. this happens to a lot of services. paying for a service does not ensure quality. paying for things does NOT ensure your information is safe.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/03/xbox-live-outage-day-13-still-up-and-down-still-preventing-fu/

MS is not invincible and the Xbots that feel superior right now should always be cautious with how they use their information, which goes for everybody in the end.

Exactly. Paying for XBL just means you get gypped out of money every year. In my experience, XBL is no better than PSN.

Part of the first attack.

Hope this isn't a necro, but as Clay said, a bunch of new accounts were hacked again, does anybody think that this is the hacking group Anonymous at work? Since they sued George Hotz?

Hope this isn't a necro, but as Clay said, a bunch of new accounts were hacked again, does anybody think that this is the hacking group Anonymous at work? Since they sued George Hotz?

Not a necro your good... When SOE got hacked they found a file in the database saying, "Anonymous... We are Legion." Now remember Anonymous said they had nothing to do with the first hacks.. But because its not a closed group the leader might not know if one of them did decide to hack it.. Hopefully my account wasn't stolen because I had a shitload of trophies etc... Sony's Blog said PSN is in the final stages. It should be up tomorrow, but I heard that when PSN comes back hackers are going to try to hack it again.. Hope this isn't the case..

Yeah I remember reading an article somewhere saying that Anonymous as a group did not hack Sony, but they can't speak for individual members. I'm hoping that whoever is doing it is just sending a message and nothing else. But if anyone is capable of hacking on that kind of scale, I wouldn't doubt that person to be a member of Anonymous. If it is Anonymous, Sony really pissed them off suing George Hotz.

I dont understand why PSN isn't up...

because sony "spat in the face" of anonymous, so to speak. At least, from what I know it seems that this is the case.

It should be up tomorrow, but I heard that when PSN comes back hackers are going to try to hack it again.. Hope this isn't the case..

I doubt that, but who knows. I'm not a PS user, so I have no interest in it other than the entertainment I get from sony going through the same thing (only worse) that micro$oft went through years back.

because sony "spat in the face" of anonymous, so to speak. At least, from what I know it seems that this is the case.

I doubt that, but who knows. I'm not a PS user, so I have no interest in it other than the entertainment I get from sony going through the same thing (only worse) that micro$oft went through years back.

They said they are in the final stages... It will prob be up tomorrow.. Im going to miss double XP week for Black Ops.. NOOOOO

They said they are in the final stages... It will prob be up tomorrow.. Im going to miss double XP week for Black Ops.. NOOOOO

Shucks.

Im going through a Killzone 3 Withdrawal.

Halp.

Ya I know.. I also have no good singleplayer games either.. I've beaten Black Ops campaign and Killzone 3's campaign.. UGHHH

Ya I know.. I also have no good singleplayer games either.. I've beaten Black Ops campaign and Killzone 3's campaign.. UGHHH

its called nhl 11, or some other sports games.

So PSN is going to be back on Tuesday and Sony announced that they will be giving everyone a 30 day free trial of Playstation Plus and a DLC, or beta/game of some sort. Hopefully they dont give us a cheesy $5 game because they jeopardized our personal information. If they were really sorry they would give us something everyone would actually enjoy.

I think it would be a better sided gaem because they basically kept us from using all of our psn and gamesthat we specifically bought, and will probably reward those who loyally stayed with PSN. plus knowing japanese people and thier traditions, i believe the compesation will be very good and will satiusfy all. me being part japanese being raised in the culture and taking japanese class, this is what i hope and believe will happen.

I think it would be a better sided gaem because they basically kept us from using all of our psn and gamesthat we specifically bought, and will probably reward those who loyally stayed with PSN. plus knowing japanese people and thier traditions, i believe the compesation will be very good and will satiusfy all. me being part japanese being raised in the culture and taking japanese class, this is what i hope and believe will happen.

It won't.. Sony is giving us Playstation Plus because they want us to buy it after the 30 day trial. They are just greedy who only want money.

$ony and micro$oft have a lot in common

Yeah, the whole point of a business is to not make money. -.-

No shit they want money. Either be happy with plus for a month or dont get anything at all for their fuck up.

This was such a lie, it had my hopes up. damn it. PSN is sooo aggrovating. they really need to get on their shit, and now im hearing it will be up on the 31st??! i hate all these rumors flying around getting my hopes up. and 31st, now thats sooo far away. JESUS save us.