Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace

Ace's Application [accepted]

Yes

He has recently been acting more mature in ttt and has improved the game when hes on.

61/60

Yes (staff) - Nova, Clay, Mitch, Sketch, Daniel, TTD, Scopene, blob, Zachmanman, centran

Yes (community) - Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster, Deadpoop

Abstain -Secretten, Thorgot, tobi, xmen,Pros akc12k,

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex, Ted, Beerman,Echo412

No (staff) - LOPEZ

Does this even count since he just became member from recruit ?

yes, played with him. awesoem guy and took a awesome pic of an apple hitting his camera

62/60

Yes (staff) - Nova, Clay, Mitch, Sketch, Daniel, TTD, Scopene, blob, Zachmanman, centran

Yes (community) - Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster, Deadpoop, ILLOGICAL

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex, Ted, Beerman,Echo412

No (staff) - LOPEZ

Guest Sandy Balls

He's a great singer

63/60

Yes (community) - Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster, Deadpoop, ILLOGICAL, SANDY

No (staff) - LOPEZ

I literally can't believe we're letting the guy who got permabanned and started his own clan in.

Can't we have at least a little quality control?

T h i s .

It's a community vote, and he's now a part of the community. I don't see why not.

Because while staff is always very strict about the rules and requirements for applicants, they're now bending them in a way that shows bias. If their votes have been finalized, then his should have been at the same time, at which point he was below 60 votes. If you would rather decide that the voting ends at midnight, then their applications are still open and therefore they are not yet community members, nullifying their votes.

I'm not denying that I have a strong opinion on which way I want this app to go, but you can't deny that allowing these votes makes no sense at all.

Because while staff is always very strict about the rules and requirements for applicants, they're now bending them in a way that shows bias. If their votes have been finalized, then his should have been at the same time, at which point he was below 60 votes. If you would rather decide that the voting ends at midnight, then their applications are still open and therefore they are not yet community members, nullifying their votes.

I'm not denying that I have a strong opinion on which way I want this app to go, but you can't deny that allowing these votes makes no sense at all.

Meh, to be honest it really doesn't matter that much to me. I really don't think anyone meant to be biased. For me it was sort of a "hell, why not?"

Though I can see where you're coming from. I'll ask other staff about it.

Guest J_MaFia
I literally can't believe we're letting the guy who got permabanned and started his own clan in.

Can't we have at least a little quality control?

People change, deal with it.

Technically - the votes don't count.

We have never allowed recruits to vote on other recruits the same month - because if we're going strictly by the rules, you guys are all recruits until 9:00 PM PST. By that time, if you have +60, you are in OFFICIALLY. Think of this as an early pass in, but you don't have the full privileges until midnight tonight EST.

Talked to some other staff, came to the consensus that new members cannot vote on incoming recruits of the same month. Votes nullified.

60/60

Yes (community) - Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster

No (staff) - LOPEZ

Messaged me and said he seriously wants to change his image and all that jazz. I believe him.

62/60

Yes (community) - Beerman Jew5k, Hotsauce, Ivanns, Balthazar, tex1an2, Tristan, Lazzy, Soviate, Marine, Shu , Fab, Someguy, Jared, Iherdcows, J_MaF, n2f, Naughty, Aero, MONKEH, DarkPredator, Sportsteen, Sir. Hot Mayo, rawr, GG velo, Oreo, Amp, taboob, Itchy, Meowmix, KnifeMaster

No (community) - Shadow, Blackstone , Musicfreak, Caterpi, Skotti, Chaos, Freekiller, Dyscivist, b, Goldentongue, Titan, Pebb , style reflex, Ted, ,Echo412

No (staff) - LOPEZ

Look, if there is a serious problem with a member, what's to say we can just kick them back out again.

Accepted.