Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Atlas/Sean's Application [Withdrawn]

Lol nice ss with a (1) behind my name. Lemme ask a friend to change his name to yours and type some shit.
You proved that i said with one of my 54 accounts that i would make a drama. Lol.

I rest my case.

Lol so you saying it's ok to give ppl rep to vote yes on their application ? and when they vote no it's ok to threat them with some shit like ' im going neg rep you so your bar is red ' .

I didn't say that at all, actually. You're the one that accepted it in the first place and took it back after he said he's taking his back.

You're the one in in the wrong. If you didn't want to vote him up in the first place, why would rep bribes that he then decided to take away (in the spirit of a legitimate vote) sway your opinion?

Also, Smooth-eh, this is on topic.

Im taking no sides

but style is saying, he is bribing people to vote yes

which looks bad, even if it may be fake (Which no one but them to know which is true and which is false)

and if they vote no, he threats them.

I am going to sum this up again for you cows, Style votes yes, wants rep. I give him rep. A few days later(today), he says he wants more rep or he will vote no for fun(to cause shit). I take away the rep I gave him because assuming this, we are not friends(He acts like a total douchebag to me). He then says he will post in here and get people on me, IDK.

Originally Posted by Atlas

I clearly did not give you rep.

Originally Poster by Atlas

He asked me to give him rep since he wanted two green bars so I gave him this.

Busted nr1.

I never stated that I did not give you rep. Learn to quote, I said I never gave you rep BEFORE you voted. You asked for rep, I never even once offered anyone a bribe for a vote.

I am going to sum this up again for you cows, Style votes yes, wants rep. I give him rep. A few days later(today), he says he wants more rep or he will vote no for fun(to cause shit). I take away the rep I gave him because assuming this, we are not friends(He acts like a total douchebag to me). He then says he will post in here and get people on me, IDK.

LOL. What about this. Sean/Atlas/Herpderp/... says vote yes and i give you repp,i vote yes , he gives me repp,i change vote no,he takes repp away and threating me to giving me neg repp lulz , i ss and take it on forums , sean/atlas/herpderp defence but fails , now he's changing everything to look innocent. I knew sean is a douche so i planned this from the moment he offered me repp , ask dojima lulz i told him what i would do.

seems like u only gave him rep to vote and the fact u took it (some) away just kinda.... yeah u know..

what part of im not taking sides... i was getting on what style was saying

annnnnnnddd enough bickering

get to voting

abstain

Yes (staff) - TTD, Sketch, Clay, zachmanman, Daniel

Yes (community) - Bullet/Jrrrbs, Jewinator5k, Someguy, Sportsteen, taboob, Ivanns, hotty, Balthazar, Rubber Johnny, Blackstone, Falco, EL_PATRON, Meowmix, Fab, Nawttyy, Amp, Marine, Mimic, Tristan, Couls, J_MaF, MONKEH, VELO, Prosak, iAlwaysFail, PieRow, freefree, KnifeMaster

Abstain - Nova, `rAwR, Mitch, Scopene, blob, Martyr Shu, Oreo, Iherdcows

No (community) - Beerman, Ted, tex1an2, Shadow, puff, Echo412, tobi, Skotti, Secretten, Chaos, Nite, xmen, style reflex, renegade, Mayo, Smooth, Caterpi

No (staff) - LOPEZ

No, I dont know what you told others, but you are lying right now. You never planned this. Stfu about that. You came to me and said that you wanted some rep. I gave you rep and removed it after you voted no for no reason stating you weren't friends with me. Why the fuck should I rep someone who I dislike. Please explain to me how this does no make sense and how my defense fails when i proved you wrong after you blatantly lied and tried to clear it up.

I didn't say that at all, actually. You're the one that accepted it in the first place and took it back after he said he's taking his back.

You're the one in in the wrong. If you didn't want to vote him up in the first place, why would rep bribes that he then decided to take away (in the spirit of a legitimate vote) sway your opinion?

Also, Smooth-eh, this is on topic.

Lulz Clay you srsly ? If someone's hacking , ppl demo it and he gets perma-banned. If someone's offer you drugs , you call the cops and get him busted. He offered me repp , i accepted so i could get his ass busted. Lulz how am i wrong , you're just giving all recruits the idea to suck ppl their dick to get yes votes. Obama dind't won by giving everybody cash or or idk , you got my point ?

No, I dont know what you told others, but you are lying right now. You never planned this. Stfu about that. You came to me and said that you wanted some rep. I gave you rep and removed it after you voted no for no reason stating you weren't friends with me. Why the fuck should I rep someone who I dislike. Please explain to me how this does no make sense and how my defense fails when i proved you wrong after you blatantly lied and tried to clear it up.

Lol , read up. I get dojima as soon as possible on so he can confirm i planned this rofl. I came to you and asked you for rep ? that's fucking hilarious srsly , you went to xmen and asked him to vote. You went to me and asked to vote and offered repp. facts are on table , everybody can read up rofl , dont change everything you're making it worse.

LOL. What about this. Sean/Atlas/Herpderp/... says vote yes and i give you repp,i vote yes , he gives me repp,i change vote no,he takes repp away and threating me to giving me neg repp lulz , i ss and take it on forums , sean/atlas/herpderp defence but fails , now he's changing everything to look innocent. I knew sean is a douche so i planned this from the moment he offered me repp , ask dojima lulz i told him what i would do.

I'm going to now tell you to get out or I'm giving you an infraction for starting drama (directly taken from your screenshot). You've said your side of the story, and your defense is flimsy, at best. Go away.

EDIT: FLIMSY. AT. BEST.

EDIT2: I asked him straight up. He told me he didn't. He has no reason to lie to me about this kinda stuff. You've always been a douchebag, anyways. So get out or get infracted.

I'm going to now tell you to get out or I'm giving you an infraction for starting drama (directly taken from your screenshot). You've said your side of the story, and your defense is flimsy, at best. Go away.

Rofl , this is a application. I can state facts to get him denied nothing you can do about it. If someone's calling you a liar , you dont walk away but you defend yourself.

Rofl , this is a application. I can state facts to get him denied nothing you can do about it. If someone's calling you a liar , you dont walk away but you defend yourself.

Gratz on 5.

Gratz on 5.

I lol'd. ' I warned you. Don't shit talk recruits. '

You dind't mention this guy got denied 2 times. You still call that a ' recruit '

Guy should know better after getting denied 2 times and stil doing shit like this.

What kind of shit am I doing? You're the one causing shit right now. Please, dont say i'm doing anything wrong by giving you rep when you ask for it.

EDIT: FLIMSY. AT. BEST.

EDIT2: I asked him straight up. He told me he didn't. He has no reason to lie to me about this kinda stuff. You've always been a douchebag, anyways. So get out or get infracted.

Clay I'm not trying to start anything here but your edits seem somewhat biased to me While styles evidence is Flimsy at best so is Sean's. And as you said in your edit all you have to go by is his word just like all you have to go by is Styles word.

Just because you like one person and not the other does not mean that person is right.

Once again not trying to start anything just trying to state your opinion might be a little biased based

Clay I'm not trying to start anything here but your edits seem somewhat biased to me While styles evidence is Flimsy at best so is Sean's. And as you said in your edit all you have to go by is his word just like all you have to go by is Styles word.

Just because you like one person and not the other does not mean that person is right.

Once again not trying to start anything just trying to state your opinion might be a little biased based

I'm not biased at all. I checked the proof. The screenshot of Style saying "I'm going to go start drama" was enough to make me not like him. He could have plainly said it, but he started flaming Sean.

All that picture proves is that Sean is removing rep.

I'm not biased at all. I checked the proof. The screenshot of Style saying "I'm going to go start drama" was enough to make me not like him. He could have plainly said it, but he started flaming Sean.

IMO: That pic proves that sean is removing or adding rep according to what ppl vote in his app.. But just let ppl to make their own fucking oppinions about the evidence given and stop fighting/spamming this thread..

That pic proves that sean is removing or adding rep according to what ppl vote in his app..

Where? I don't see it.

unled12picnik.jpg

That says nothing along the lines of "Vote for me and I'll give you rep"

That was the ss of sean -.-. On my ss it sean says : You cause to much drama. Would be nice to read whole the disscussion not only sean his part..

Where? I don't see it.

unled12picnik.jpg

That says nothing along the lines of "Vote for me and I'll give you rep"

It says if you don't change the vote back to yes I'll neg rep you .... But back to the topic

31/60

Yes (staff) - TTD, Sketch, Clay, zachmanman, Daniel

Yes (community) - Bullet/Jrrrbs, Jewinator5k, Someguy, Sportsteen, taboob, Ivanns, hotty, Balthazar, Rubber Johnny, Blackstone, Falco, EL_PATRON, Meowmix, Fab, Nawttyy, Amp, Marine, Mimic, Tristan, Couls, J_MaF, MONKEH, VELO, Prosak, iAlwaysFail, PieRow, freefree, KnifeMaster

Abstain - Nova, `rAwR, Mitch, Scopene, blob, Martyr Shu, Oreo

No (community) - Beerman, Ted, tex1an2, Shadow, puff, Echo412, tobi, Skotti, Secretten, Chaos, Nite, xmen, style reflex, renegade, Mayo, Smooth, Caterpi

No (staff) - LOPEZ