Sign in to follow this  
LoneSoldier

Barack obama or Hilary Clinton

Ok, project, just keep being ignorant, your always right.

Yes I am in this case. How could an Atheist who does not believe in God be interested in Christianity when the whole fuckin religion revolves around a single all-powerful God?

Ok, project, just keep being ignorant, your always right.

How could an Atheist who does not believe in God be interested in Christianity when the whole fuckin religion revolves around a single all-powerful God?

And I'm not ignorant.

Project, I'm not to sure you know what your saying, or even thinking for that matter, first you say you are iggnorant in this case, the post again and say your not, and you don't understand me, they don't like how it says there is 1 powerful God, but they like the way it says to live your life, I will translate somethings: Do not harm you neighbor, instead help him out, Do not murder, Treat others with compassion, those things, not the God part, open up your ears.

EDIT: And I never said they were interested, don't be putting words in my mouth.

Project, I'm not to sure you know what your saying, or even thinking for that matter, first you say you are iggnorant in this case, the post again and say your not, and you don't understand me, they don't like how it says there is 1 powerful God, but they like the way it says to live your life, I will translate somethings: Do not harm you neighbor, instead help him out, Do not murder, Treat others with compassion, those things, not the God part, open up your ears.

EDIT: And I never said they were interested, don't be putting words in my mouth.

I didn't say I was ignorant?

Commandments= God's words.

Yes I am in this case. How could an Atheist who does not believe in God be interested in Christianity when the whole fuckin religion revolves around a single all-powerful God?
How could an Atheist who does not believe in God be interested in Christianity when the whole fuckin religion revolves around a single all-powerful God?

And I'm not ignorant.

What now?

Oh yah, just stop project you lost and you know it, I showed proof, and about Hillary was Bills understudy so she would know how to run a country.... WRONG!!! Quarterback for the Packers...??

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this

period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner

blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the

Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those

polled supported the move.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton

makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and

50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or

State.

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in

the White House, **bleep** Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".

Guest Fohacidal

Hillary is the worst candidate for presidency, there are only 3 reasons she is getting air time and support.

1. Money

2. First Lady

3. A woman

Thats it, barely has anything to do with her political aims, its just those 3 reasons...

Yes this country was founded by Christians but it was designed to be a free society with religious freedoms as well.

Actually, many of the founding fathers were agnostic (or so I was told in HS).

I think John McCain is going to win. Being black or female is (sadly) still a set-back when it comes to public office. McCain has enough liberal support to siphon dem and independent voters too.

Personally, probably voting for Obama.

I think John McCain is going to win. Being black or female is (sadly) still a set-back when it comes to public office. McCain has enough liberal support to siphon dem and independent voters too.

Personally, probably voting for Obama.

agreed.

Oh yah, just stop project you lost and you know it, I showed proof, and about Hillary was Bills understudy so she would know how to run a country.... WRONG!!! Quarterback for the Packers...??

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this

period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner

blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the

Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those

polled supported the move.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton

makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and

50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or

State.

When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in

the White House, **bleep** Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".

No, I didn't.

i agree who wants to go to washington with me?

obama rymes with osama so im not voting for him

and Hilory wants to ban video games

and his middle name is hussein... ooohhs

If I had to pick between the two, i'd probably vote for obama, Hillary is just doing it because she wants a power trip.

I think Ron Paul is the savior of our recession. Not many realize it, because he has strong ideas, and goals. But that's what this country needs. We need someone that will take good changes to the extreme.
see thats the problem every1 thinks that a black guy is gonna rob you and steal your tv and all that.

people dont understand it when a black person is gettin nice and respecting then they just shoot it down.

the black person just thinks "FUCK THIS IF THEY THINK IM SO BAD THEN I WILL BE"

it happens you got to believe that it can change or then the U.S.A will never get anywhere.

I have nothing against a black or woman president. What I do have a problem with is a president who will undo so many laws in place that we will head backwards...Both Clinto and Obama stand for robbing from those who have money and giving it to those without it. Those with money, like my dad, worked their asses off/almost ruined their marriage/spent 16 hours a day working...so that he would be able to do with his life what he wanted. Thats what makes America what it is. You can make something of yourself if you are a decent person. Clinton and Obama both favor tax reforms that will rob from the middle class to feed welfare. Why the hell should I work a 40 hour week, or get my engineering degree when some lazy nobody (white, black, asian, mexican) is going to make as much as I do? I agree with Fohacidal...a mix of romney, paul, and huckabee...hell throw in a nice piece of thompson and thats what I'd vote for. Since I have no choice now I'll be voting for mccain

Guest Fohacidal
I have nothing against a black or woman president. What I do have a problem with is a president who will undo so many laws in place that we will head backwards...Both Clinto and Obama stand for robbing from those who have money and giving it to those without it. Those with money, like my dad, worked their asses off/almost ruined their marriage/spent 16 hours a day working...so that he would be able to do with his life what he wanted. Thats what makes America what it is. You can make something of yourself if you are a decent person. Clinton and Obama both favor tax reforms that will rob from the middle class to feed welfare. Why the hell should I work a 40 hour week, or get my engineering degree when some lazy nobody (white, black, asian, mexican) is going to make as much as I do? I agree with Fohacidal...a mix of romney, paul, and huckabee...hell throw in a nice piece of thompson and thats what I'd vote for. Since I have no choice now I'll be voting for mccain

I agree with this post, not because he agress with me, but because he isnt going to settle for someone who just promises.

Look, fuck it all, I'll vote for whoever gives me WHM (White History Month). Only problem is, that would be racist. And while we're on the topic, throw in LAHM (Latin American) too and even IAHM (Italian) or GAHM (German). If nothing else at all, just take away BHM. Damn, I just want my own month if I am gonna be made to sit in stupid ass assemblies for other people, hearing speeches on a topic we've all learned about for our duration of formal schooling, and many continue to learn about it after schooling because it is pushed in their face. Also, if you really wanna make it as un-racist as possible, just call it CHM (Caucasian) and maybe they won't freak out too bad. Nothing racist meant by this post, just something I've pondered over for a while. I'm sick of learning about the African Americans and all their trials and tribulations that the American population brought upon them, teach me about someone I don't already know about please. Btw, I wouldn't mind learning about them to much if they showed some kind of want for something better for themselves then to be stuck in the horrible situation we allegedly put them in, and if they got off their asses and stopped having kids to get more welfare that my ass has to pay for. Grow up please! Stop acting like monkeys, for your own sake and ours, clearly it is taking you no where fast, eh? But perhaps I have a one sided view of things, seeing as I live in a 50% Black population, I may have a tendency to be harder on them then is really necessary. If that is the case, then please enlighten me so I can get a less distorted view of things and feel better about the future of America as a whole. Nothing gets to me more than to see my own little brothers talking like they are fucking trash because they chill with the bros at school sometimes, getting picked on and punked because they are two little white kids in a racist environment. They don't understand this shit, I hardly even begin to comprehend what is going on now, those kids at the school have no business fucking up my little brothers education just because the poor black kids where raised by slacking butt

nuggets and do not know any better. *sigh* Perhaps I can have WET? White Entertainment Tv, to balance out all the BS on the Tv? Naa, screw that too cause that would also be racist. How about NAAWP? Racist.

Sorry for the borderline racist/flame post, but this seemed to be a good spot to post it and see how many others have similar feelings, or to at least correct my own view. I'm sick of it.

-Audio

Lol, you know, I have no idea what WET would even run. What is white entertainment? Larry the cable guy? Johnny Bravo? Bugs Bunny? Freakin American Gladiator? Idk, something tells me it just wouldn't work. But we all know it's not so much what it runs, but the concept behind it that gets us. WET could prolly run whatever it wanted and it would be supported only because it is what it is by the people sick of BET. Hell I'm up for some Johnny Bravo, or even Bugs, that's good stuff man. Stay away from American Gladiator though, no need for men in jocks running around on my Tv tackling each other...

-Audio