Sign in to follow this  
LoneSoldier

Barack obama or Hilary Clinton

Guest Fohacidal

How in the hell did he get Clinton being Jewish?

Sorry to say but u have issues cc90. I wouldnt vote for hilary or barak. She's jewish and he's muslim and every thing could go wrong. Barak obama is gunna betray us and kill all the americans go back afghnistan steal our money. And if some thing goes wrong with our country hilary is giong to break down and cry and well be doomed. RON 08 FTW.

You really are a fucking moron. I don't like Obama or Hillary, but I really would like to know what you were thinking when you typed this. By the way do you even know who Ron Paul is?

Ron paul is a pussy

he has no stands on anything all he says is STATES RIGHTS, STATES RIGHTS!!!

I listen to am stations about the elections. She is jewish and he is muslim. His middle name is hussain.

And have u ever heard of a african last name obama. Thier is muslim in his blood this is facts i heard.

OMG Chronx, I hate to flame but you really are an idiot. You should stop talking before you embarrass yourself any further.

Lol, okay what ever u say im not spreading shit its all truth. I wouldn't stick to my fact if i didn't know if it was true. Because as you guys are saying i am a complete idiot witch is not true. I HAVE MY FACTS STRAIGHT.

I don't know who Henny Youngman is, but I like him :D.

By the way Chronx, even if it is true, what relavency does it have, if any?

A president shouldn't be elected/denied just because of their gender, race, or religion.

Lol, okay what ever u say im not spreading shit its all truth. I wouldn't stick to my fact if i didn't know if it was true. Because as you guys are saying i am a complete idiot witch is not true. I HAVE MY FACTS STRAIGHT.

Wikipedia.com is great for researching facts so you can get them straight.

Hillary Clinton

Born October 26, 1947 (1947-10-26) (age 60)

Chicago, Illinois

Nationality American

Political party Democratic

Spouse Bill Clinton

Children Chelsea Clinton

Alma mater Wellesley College

Yale Law School

Profession Attorney

Religion United Methodist

Barack Obama

Born August 4, 1961 (1961-08-04) (age 46)

Honolulu, Hawaii, USA

Nationality American

Political party Democratic

Spouse Michelle Obama

Alma mater Columbia University,

Harvard Law School

Religion Christian (United Church of Christ)

Chronx, you're a dumbass.

As much as I would usually critisize someone for using Wikipedia as a main source of knowledge/facts, it's actually right on this one.

I just use it as a means to show how freakin' easy it is to get information to back up a statement. I use Wiki when dealing with people who think they know everything but don't know shit because you can find info on pretty much anything on there, even if it's not necessarily accurate in most cases.

It's called Google. Best source of information on the interweb.

I just use it as a means to show how freakin' easy it is to get information to back up a statement. I use Wiki when dealing with people who think they know everything but don't know shit because you can find info on pretty much anything on there, even if it's not necessarily accurate in most cases.

It's called Google. Best source of information on the interweb.

\

IM still sticking with the facts, that doesnt even mean shit about thier relegion.

Guest Fohacidal
\

IM still sticking with the facts, that doesnt even mean shit about thier relegion.

Please for the sake of the forums, shutup :/

\

But according to YOUR facts, Barack was Muslim and Hillary was Jewish. Those are the ONLY "facts" you've stated from what I can see. Just stop digging that grave, buddy.

I sya fuck both of them, I'm proud to be a republic, no offense to democrats, there have been some good ones like JFK, but clinton and obama suck, they both are afraid of war, and I just don't like them, hillary is just a fucking retard, and obama is to worried about clinton, but I know this is somewhat racist, and I am usually not, but I think we shoudl have a White (christian perferably) Male, not because women can't do it, but its worked so far for this country, and was founded on it, Im tired of trying to shape our country around everyone else, I say you can come to our country, but you follow OUR RULES, fuck what your religon says, its our country :lol:

I sya fuck both of them, I'm proud to be a republic, no offense to democrats, there have been some good ones like JFK, but clinton and obama suck, they both are afraid of war, and I just don't like them, hillary is just a fucking retard, and obama is to worried about clinton, but I know this is somewhat racist, and I am usually not, but I think we shoudl have a White (christian perferably) Male, not because women can't do it, but its worked so far for this country, and was founded on it, Im tired of trying to shape our country around everyone else, I say you can come to our country, but you follow OUR RULES, fuck what your religon says, its our country :lol:

Why should we base our country around a religion that isn't even ours?

Yes i agree with contract killer. All the ppl are trying to change the US history. FUCK OFF!

What? You can't change what has already been done chronx.