Master of Arms

General:

* Master of Arms

* Original Idea

* Guns race.

* Level 4000

* No boots/longjump/health.

Eight Skills, Seven levels each

Training - Teach your allies the way of arms. (7% chance/level [Rounds to 50% at max] to grant two teammates a M4A1 on spawn. When maxed, grants team a bonus 10 health at spawn.)

Stamina - Years of training has strengthened you. (+5 health/level at spawn.)

Bullet Time - Glide through the air and gun down your foes. (Gain 3% longer jumps/level [Rounds to 20% at max]).

Mastery: Blade - Precise hits shall cripple. (On knife hit, 7% chance/level [Rounds to 50% at max] to deal an extra 30 damage.)

Mastery: Gun - Precise shots shall pierce hearty foes. (2% chance/level [Rounds to 15% at max] to either have a random status effect affect the enemy for two seconds. The status' can be poison/bleed, blind, banish or slow.)

Mastery: Grenade - Perfectly made explosives. (Your nade has a 7% chance/level to deal double any damage dealt when striking an enemy [Rounds to 50% at max]).

Draw - You can't compete with my skills. (Ability, 25 second cooldown. When used, instantly draw a MP5 with full ammo for six seconds. When over, weapon changes back. When maxed, gives a P90.)

Master of All - All my skills combine to this. (Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. When used, grants the player double damage for all attacks depending on the level of the skills. Levels 1-3 = one second. Levels 4-6 = two seconds. Level 7 = three seconds.)

This may seem OP at first here. May have to come back and mod this one.

Seems to also give decent support to team. The skills are good, I would personally bump Mastery:gun up to about 25%, seems to be a little on the low side.

I like it, Nothing special but it would be a nice addition. Perhaps for some added variety maybe make it spawn the m4a1's if you are ct and AK's if you are a t. =D

Tried it out and ulti you can spray about 10-20 2x dmg bullets or throw some 4x crit nades

Just thinking it might be better if your next 1-5 bullets deal 2x dmg and if you miss it counts.

I made knife attack stun instead cause +15%avg dmg knife is completely useless.

Planning to make bullet time let you hit midair like Max Payne

Don't like that Training doesn't work each round but it's still cool.

Tried it out and ulti you can spray about 10-20 2x dmg bullets or throw some 4x crit nades

Just thinking it might be better if your next 1-5 bullets deal 2x dmg and if you miss it counts.

I made knife attack stun instead cause +15%avg dmg knife is completely useless.

Planning to make bullet time let you hit midair like Max Payne

Don't like that Training doesn't work each round but it's still cool.

1. Sounds good.

2. Works for me.

3. You sure it's just 15%? Maxed out it would be a 50% chance at don't an extra 30 damage. That's 85/95 depending on armor. Shouldn't be too too weak.

4. I like the idea. I take it no recoil, or severely reduced recoil in air?

5. You can mod this as you want. If you wanna put it up to 100% go for it since some others do have a 100% chance. It's only two guns anyway. Maybe if it stays 50% mod it to give more guns per level?