Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

Bros, I need ideas. (help me out!)

Ok so I have to do this presentation about something I would change about my school.

This can be ANYTHING to do with the school, whether it's some rules, the building itself, etc;

Some ideas that others have had: recycling programs, building a baseball diamond, other wheelchair accesses.

So yeah, gimme some ideas guys, I'm dying over here!! Try and think about shit you'd change and your school/ previous schools. If anything pops into your mind lemme hear it :D (please keep it realistic lol)

Presentation about how you think cafeteria food is unhealthy and that the school should try and provide more healthy food to students.

Your fellow classmates will be like 'lol lame, he likes healthy shit' but teachers are like 'WHOA, SO MUCH CARE FOR FELLOW STUDENTS, A++'

Presentation about banning presentation due to student with extreme anxiety issues... half way through the presentation start looking really sick and worried then walk out of the room.

A premium buffet in the lunch room!

A segway rental station to traverse hallways faster!

One of those mail tubes that suck up capsules and send your mail to another tube!

Presentation about banning presentation due to student with extreme anxiety issues... half way through the presentation start looking really sick and worried then walk out of the room.

Lmao, I love all of these ideas. Especially the segway rental station, it just makes sense, like why doesn't my school have that now? - everyone should be ridin'

A premium buffet in the lunch room!

A segway rental station to traverse hallways faster!

One of those mail tubes that suck up capsules and send your mail to another tube!

and to counter-act the increasing fat population you could also present for a better fitness center in the school

Lmao, I love all of these ideas. Especially the segway rental station, it just makes sense, like why doesn't my school have that now? - everyone should be ridin'

Even the principal gets to ride the granddaddy of all segways.

The Ferrari.

13527_1.jpg

Do a presentation about how you asked for presentation ideas on the internet and what the suggestions you were giving say about our culture.

how about better quality food at the cafeteria. i had the shittiest food there.

photo6kn.jpg this is what they called an egg and cheese sandwich at my my old highschool. college at least has sushi :D

Presentation about how you think cafeteria food is unhealthy and that the school should try and provide more healthy food to students.

Your fellow classmates will be like 'lol lame, he likes healthy shit' but teachers are like 'WHOA, SO MUCH CARE FOR FELLOW STUDENTS, A++'

this this this.

so easy, the teachers will fucking love it, and you'll probably get high grades.

I'm not sure about the layout of your cafeteria or whatever but,

If you have to give some examples try these:

Move vegetables and fruits to the end of the line beside the cash register instead of cookies so students will be more likely to make healthy impulse buys

Move white milk to the front and chocolate milk to the back in the fridges

Spice up the names of vegetables and shit. Stuff like Garden Fresh Caesar Salad or some shit.

KILL THAT ASSIGNMENT BRO. KILL IT. ALSO, YOU'RE WELCOME.

Haha, very nice ideas. however i would say do a presentation more on the healthier side, as been suggested, fix the obesity problem by mandatory physical fitness programs or some shit.

@Illogical, That is fucking why i will not eat school food. I'll go without eating rather than eat that cheese topped pile of dog shit.

condom dispenser and toilet seat covers cause i hate having to scrub that shit with water and tissue before taking a deuce

condom dispenser and toilet seat covers cause i hate having to scrub that shit with water and tissue before taking a deuce

hovershit and see if you can poo around the entire seat.

1000 points to gryffindor if you do

Guest Horny©at

Reinstate corporal punishment. Teachers will love you more. Nothing funner than watching little timmy get the shit beat out of him by Mr. walker