Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Discussion]

mW97U.png

Like this idea a lot. Definitely one of the better ones. Looks unpolished in its current form, but I think it's pretty awesome.

TBF, it's too minimal. The idea of combining the S and the G is stupid. It makes the logo harder to read and doesn't even flow well. They just look really awkward and disjointed.

I'm a minimalist, but that's just dumb looking.

TBF, it's too minimal. The idea of combining the S and the G is stupid. It makes the logo harder to read and doesn't even flow well. They just look really awkward and disjointed.

I'm a minimalist, but that's just dumb looking.

Well they did say they were just looking for ideas. It's not like it can't be added to.

My 8th entry is the best out of them all. now fatb0y can add to it what ever he wants :)

Inb4 fatb0y has to polish whichever logo wins and we wind up with a penis secretly hidden in it.

Inb4 fatb0y has to polish whichever logo wins and we wind up with a penis secretly hidden in it.

well in my latest entry he can :D

Oh wouldn't that be the biggest troll ever...our logo on every page with a penis in it.

Oh wouldn't that be the biggest troll ever...our logo on every page with a penis in it.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Christmas has some good designs. Don't add anymore and give us a chance D:

Can't help it.

Here is my latest logo incorporated into the current web design.

bannerps.png

No. but the good thing is you can change teh color of it very easily so i dont have to look at that poopstain color

I change colors for my logos regularly (as seen by my recent edition) so I'm sure if any of my logos are chosen a color scheme can be worked out that it looks pleasing to the community.

And if not, it was worth a shot, right?

I think all of Christmas's "Mafia" logos are awesome, I just have one minor criticism. In fact this is probably just a matter of personal preference, but, can the logo be written "sG" as is usually is instead of "SG" like you've shown it?

Probably just a personal preference, but that's my opinion.

Good to see new entires, however:

q9vTl.png

I can't see any other letter than an S and H here.

Agree with both things you say here.

I actually like Ace's mouse logo / forum banner. Looks spiffy, though I would change it to "the casual gamers lounge" as it is in the current banner. Also, would change the "sG" inside of the logo to grey to make it pop out more as compared to what it is now.

Also, +1 for the nyancat entry on page 3 imo.

Sign in to follow this