Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Discussion]

@Shotgun. It's too choppy and ragged. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but it just doesn't look good. It looks like just straight lines from paint that was conformed into a letter.

@Ace. We are a computer gaming community so the controllers don't make sense. I like the look of it but it's just off.

@BEERMAN. I think Bowser has the best so far because it has a symbol/icon that could become an icon of the community. Although I would like to know why he chose that animal for it.

Fuck it. Editing. I'm fixed between Bowser's and Christmas'. I love the 3rd entry of Christmas. Just one of sG letter-combo though. The G and the S fit so well together. Although it is strange for it to resemble more of an Sg format rather than sG but it works.

This. Ace change it to a mouse or something, would look cool maybe, i dont know. Simplicity is better, look at churches they are awesome.

When you look at a controller, you associate it with gaming in general. Plus I dont know if a mouse would look good or not... Ill try it out

What mouse should I use?

When you look at a controller, you associate it with gaming in general. Plus I dont know if a mouse would look good or not... Ill try it out

What mouse should I use?

Any

@Shotgun. It's too choppy and ragged. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but it just doesn't look good. It looks like just straight lines from paint that was conformed into a letter.

Paint was the Best I had to work with -_-

Very nice, but will it fill with the colors of the forums/etc?

Color is the easiest thing to change. I can literally make it any have color/s that I want.

Is there a specific theme that you think the staff would be more privy to using?

I've been going from theme to theme to theme without any signs of sticking to one idea, so it would be nice to get set on something specific if possible.

I love how Hornycat just posted right in the middle of the entry thread XD

Came back from my "Leave" just to deal with that. I can resist Clay's trollbait, but an opportunity to yell at Hornycat is NEVER worth passing up.

Logos look good guys, Ace's is probably my personal favorite right now.

Came back from my "Leave" just to deal with that. I can resist Clay's trollbait, but an opportunity to yell at Hornycat is NEVER worth passing up.

The controller or the mouse?

Guest Horny©at

I kinda deserve that one man. Got too happy that I can post on forums now and I didn't see the discussion thread.

Came back from my "Leave" just to deal with that. I can resist Clay's trollbait,

Heh. Lurking =/= leaving. Also, not trollbait. I'm still waiting for that civil discussion, if you ever decide to unblock me on Xfire.

Church's logos are tits as fuck. By far the best I've seen. They would work in to the existing design the easiest, they aren't tryhard and they are perfectly simplistic.

These graphics are not permanent. We want a good IDEA. (so pencil drawings/sketches are also encouraged)

I mean, me or jason can fine tune the rest.

I also do like that one alot, but the S is too long.

I hope everyone Judges these works based on their potential and not as a final product.

Heh. Lurking =/= leaving. Also, not trollbait. I'm still waiting for that civil discussion, if you ever decide to unblock me on Xfire.

Church's logos are tits as fuck. By far the best I've seen. They would work in to the existing design the easiest, they aren't tryhard and they are perfectly simplistic.

The one with the staggared blocks to form the letters is very good, I agree.

I personally would like to see them together as more of one form that creates two letters rather than two letters right next to each other.

sglogo5.png

Youre opinion is wrong ;)

@BEERMAN. I think Bowser has the best so far because it has a symbol/icon that could become an icon of the community. Although I would like to know why he chose that animal for it.
I knew that. >.>

Ilol'd

Youre opinion is wrong ;)

not as wrong as your spelling.

Sign in to follow this