Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Discussion]

Christmas' first logo is great in my opinion. The G just needs to stand out more though. It needs to be more obvious that the G is there.

A logo is usually just a symbol. not a big ass banner with a lot of writing on it.

So what do you think of this (Yes I know its the same as my other things only smaller and less text) (Oh and if you want *hint hint*, could you advise me on color of the shading (I'm not going to recolor the letters just yet)?)

0mgPS.png

Since it has become the topic of " Logo " vs " Banner ". I Made 2 different " Logos" with 2 different variants .

it would be nice to have some clarification on the whole thing if its " Logo " or " Banner ".

Are my entries that bad? They're like the only ones without any thanks...

Mine don't have any thanks lol

What do you guys think of mine?

I updated two of them.

Don't worry if theres not any more good ones. Your's will surely be picked

@Shotgun. It's too choppy and ragged. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but it just doesn't look good. It looks like just straight lines from paint that was conformed into a letter.

@Ace. We are a computer gaming community so the controllers don't make sense. I like the look of it but it's just off.

@BEERMAN. I think Bowser has the best so far because it has a symbol/icon that could become an icon of the community. Although I would like to know why he chose that animal for it.

Fuck it. Editing. I'm fixed between Bowser's and Christmas'. I love the 3rd entry of Christmas. Just one of sG letter-combo though. The G and the S fit so well together. Although it is strange for it to resemble more of an Sg format rather than sG but it works.

@Ace. We are a computer gaming community so the controllers don't make sense. I like the look of it but it's just off.

This. Ace change it to a mouse or something, would look cool maybe, i dont know. Simplicity is better, look at churches they are awesome.

@Shotgun. It's too choppy and ragged. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but it just doesn't look good. It looks like just straight lines from paint that was conformed into a letter.

@BEERMAN. I think Bowser has the best so far because it has a symbol/icon that could become an icon of the community. Although I would like to know why he chose that animal for it.

Fuck it. Editing. I'm fixed between Bowser's and Christmas'. I love the 3rd entry of Christmas. Just one of sG letter-combo though. The G and the S fit so well together. Although it is strange for it to resemble more of an Sg format rather than sG but it works.

just saying http://www.teamliquid.net/

team_liquid_wallpaper_aqua_ver_by_niifantasy-d33wxs3.jpg

Sign in to follow this