Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Syndicate Gamers Logo Contest! [Entries]

Guest Horny©at

I'm digging them man. Keep em coming.

Entry #1/2:

35mjpzq.gif

2dj5im1.gif

I'm not sure if a gif is OK, but I have the same image with two different text gifs at the bottom. The second one is extremely annoying and The design in the heart is the emblem of the 1972 Olympic games in Munich :3

Entry #3:

r1y3a0.png

Looks appealing to me

Entry #4:

20kyqys.png

There's a panther because sG is badass, but it's enveloped by a heart because you're good people too

2bctty.gif

why? It shows we play CSS without actually saying it. needs touching up.

Entry #1:

SGLogoo12-1.png

I kinda like it.

Entry #2

syndicate.png

Entry #3

SGlogo.png

How it represents sG: I made him black, because sg accepts other skin colors. Hes carrying Peach cuz sg likes the womens (most of them anyway) Hes carrying a gun because its cool, hes also breaking through a wall because thats cool also. He has the cigar and steel balls because it shows toughness and badassery... thats about it.

Entry #4

Untitled.png

Text.

Entry #5

3-1.png

Entry #6

4.png

Every time I make a sG logo I make it blue or it wont feel right... WHY (except entry 2)

Entry #7

5-1.png

Its not blue. Though not to sure about the text at the bottom.

Entry #8

Untitled1.png

Meh.

dece.jpg

It's the eye of providence smoking a cig with gun at the ready. I believe this is an accurate representation of our clan.

Also, the text is comic sans.

Entry #1

OxX8b.png

This was my first idea once the logo contest was announced. Inspired by plastic model kits, it's the characters (=SG=) merged together as a sort of homage to the old clan tag. I've made a corresponding font for title text: Link

Entry #2

33lsT.png

An alternative version of Entry #1. I understand it's similar to Caterpi's third entry, but I promise I conceived this design on my own. Consider it a modification if you like. The credit's not important so long as it wins. I wanted to integrate crosshairs into one of my designs, and lo and behold—

Entry #3

e1qKK.png

—Caterpi beat me to it. This is my polished version.

Entry #4

l7JjX.png

I took a shot at improving Entry #2.

Entry #5

jBkHv.png

An alternative version of Entry #4. This is actually really similar to a logo I made for a HL2 mod that was never finished.

Entry #6

LV2xc.png

I was a stick animator long ago. It's an unrecognized and under-appreciated art, drawing stick men. Anyway, I wanted to make a logo to represent our most popular servers. From left to right: Surf, WCS, JB, ZM.

Entry #7

q9vTl.png

More play with the characters S and G.

Entry #8

fYOpM.png

An alternative version of Entry #5.

Entry #9

ubbky.png

I wanted to make a logo to represent our members in some way. I also desperately wanted to pay homage to Phoenix2. This is my attempt.

Entry #10

kzTVp.png

This is Michael Cera.

Thought I'd give it a shot while I had nothing to do, may try do some more when I have time or develop these current ones

Entry #1:

b6F1y.jpg

Bomb like corporated with the fuse sticking out

Entry #2:

aJtoQ.jpg

The cigarette corporated with the quote embedded with it

Entry #3:

W2F1v.jpg

The cigarette having some smoke with the quote creating the figure of the smoke

Entry #4:

M3b2T.png

I associated the casual hat look onto the text

Entry #4:

bulE6.png

Decided to add in a facial figure to make the hat more noticable

Entry #5:

UJkf2.png

This could be great logo on a tshirt because of the 2 main fingers pointing upwards towards the face as if saying "this guy is from sg" or something lol

I created some hands from scratch and linked some of them to point towards the motto coming from 'sG' & 'Syndicate Gamers'

X8YBQ.jpg

The logo corporated onto a white tshirt.

Entry #6:

Q3bWa.jpg

Just a quickie

Entry #7:

rk8bm.png

Just developed Entry #5 and added elements of casualty and gaming with the dotted lines linking them

Entry #8:

bTI7Q.png

Fixed up the controller and added in just sG instead of one of the logos I made, also made 2 more guys to make more of a 'group' or 'gamers'

Entry #9:

aa77q.png

Tried out some of Christmas's idea with the hat and cigarette - creds to him for idea.

Entry #10:

Jqpl6.jpg

Sticking to the Christmas's mafia theme, thought I'd add in a silhouette face to go with the hat, cigarette & smoke

Entry #11:

okBCS.png

Flows well

Entry #12:

7p1en.png

Entry #13:

oViG4.png

Thought I'd splash some colour onto it

Entries are now closed,

Thank you to everyone that participated. We will choose 10 of the top entries and the community can then vote on it!

Stay tuned!