Sign in to follow this  
Longcat

Any update on...

Coinstar's situation? I havent been around much to hear things coming through the grapevine so I was wondering if anyone could post an update? It was an intriguing tale indeed.

Longcat... sure was a while since I last saw you posting. Your join date caught my eye, May 1976 wtf :D

I wonder if Coinstar is coming back...

On the subject of leaders, I wonder where Phoenix went... I don't think ppl would welcome him so much but I think he was a really nice guy. Just stupid he did some stuff to get banned or something... And now I can't contact him :(

So I missed what happened, anyone wanna let me know? I am kinda feeling left out here... always last one to find shit out.

Longcat... sure was a while since I last saw you posting. Your join date caught my eye, May 1976 wtf :D

I wonder if Coinstar is coming back...

On the subject of leaders, I wonder where Phoenix went... I don't think ppl would welcome him so much but I think he was a really nice guy. Just stupid he did some stuff to get banned or something... And now I can't contact him :(

Pheonix somehow got unbanned and started admin abusing the second he got into the server. He's never coming back.

Same with P2 for stealing thousands.

So I missed what happened, anyone wanna let me know? I am kinda feeling left out here... always last one to find shit out.

He drilled your mom for all she's worth. :3

I'm just gonna take a guess and say prison, cause nothing else comes to mind for me.

I'm just gonna take a guess and say prison, cause nothing else comes to mind for me.

Thats what I heard through the grapevine. Not sure what I'm allowed to tell though so I wont elaborate.