Sign in to follow this  
Guest J_MaFia

HEY LOOK WHERE OASIS WENT!

His mom already died.

I don't blame him for not showing sadness since this community is known for bashing the upset.

The funny part is that he played CS:S everyday & not only our servers on others servers as well. If his mom really died. Would he not spend time with his family? I am sure if my mom died i would for a few days stay with my family or friends. Like J-mafia said ingame he wasn't mature enough & also lied about a few things.

I feel kind of bad for the guy. All the trolling and he doesn't seem to get it. Honestly fitting into this community is not hard. All I did was play some WCS#1 and DotA with some pretty cool guys.

Even illogical has a place in the community. Kind of.

Heh, I'm a pretty cool guy.

The funny part is that he played CS:S everyday & not only our servers on others servers as well. If his mom really died. Would he not spend time with his family? I am sure if my mom died i would for a few days stay with my family or friends. Like J-mafia said ingame he wasn't mature enough & also lied about a few things.

Thats how he griefs. Plays CS and tries to be an Internet bad ass on JB

Guest Crysis
Shut the fuck up, fgt.

I approve of this comment.

I approve of the approval of that comment.

Was gonna post that but didn't think it was worth posting :P

Edit: although neither was this :P

I remember Oasis, kid was a fucking idiot.

Fucking truth. He makes a new forum account that we can trace back to him, act likes an oldfag from UV, bashes himself, and overall looks like a fucking tryhard.

Fucking truth. He makes a new forum account that we can trace back to him, act likes an oldfag from UV, bashes himself, and overall looks like a fucking tryhard.

I lol'd

Don't hate on the kid cuz he has his tryhard pants on.

He just wants to be liked. D=

I have to ask this but why are we going into so much trolling/posting/general douchebagitry over someone who was banned from the forums and shit for being a dumbass, why cant we just leave him be, last thing he probably wants is people from a ex-clan attempt stalking him. Hell we are giving him more attention now then we did before

Because he just created ANOTHER account to try and "sneak" back in...

without even changing IPs...what a nub. I'll teach you the ways for $50 Oasis.

ive seen other people do the exact same thing in my years here, they didnt get this much attention