Sign in to follow this  
Pyro

APB Reloaded

I can't dl it with the gamerfirst thing... The program crashes everytime i click on download now... Anyone know how to fix?

God damnit renegade, if you guys told me how i finish the motherfucking tutorial i could join you. :<

lul its easy, my criminal is boss, but the game is gay imo i liked it at first but no headshots? I mean comon. It probably is fun when playing with a group of people like us and I'll join you if youd like but pug'n is gay. Specially when you have to fight people that bought all their gear in the shop and 2 shot everyone.

lul its easy, my criminal is boss, but the game is gay imo i liked it at first but no headshots? I mean comon. It probably is fun when playing with a group of people like us and I'll join you if youd like but pug'n is gay. Specially when you have to fight people that bought all their gear in the shop and 2 shot everyone.

I really have to agree with this ... there isn't really any sense of direction or progression ... or any sense that your character is getting better. the missions system is still heavily flawed and the fact that the weapons you buy with in-game cash only last 10 days is fucking retarded. yea, buy a really sweet weapon for $15,000+ only to have to buy it again in ten days. the experience is entirely frustrating unless of course you can find a good group that work together or if you're playing with friends. they really should implement another type of mission system, where human players can't interfere so that you can still get REP with your contacts. and no headshots ... heh.

I really have to agree with this ... there isn't really any sense of direction or progression ... or any sense that your character is getting better. the missions system is still heavily flawed and the fact that the weapons you buy with in-game cash only last 10 days is fucking retarded. yea, buy a really sweet weapon for $15,000+ only to have to buy it again in ten days. the experience is entirely frustrating unless of course you can find a good group that work together or if you're playing with friends. they really should implement another type of mission system, where human players can't interfere so that you can still get REP with your contacts. and no headshots ... heh.

however it seems I am in luck on the friend part, I'm on Joker (NA East) with a criminal character, so I will add you guys and eventually join ya'll if you play ... add Thania if you wish

Yeah the only sense of "progession" is when you unlock new primitives to put on your clothes and shit, which I would barely call progression at all from a character standpoint, they don't make you better or stronger.

Are the missions still boring and uninspired as the first time?

Go to X and kill 5 players

Grab X and take it to Y

Defend Y for 3 minutes

Kill another 5 players

Even playing for the limited time I was allowed (lol 10 hour beta?), that shit got boring really fast.

Grab X and take it to Y

Defend Y for 3 minutes

Kill another 5 players

Even playing for the limited time I was allowed (lol 10 hour beta?), that shit got boring really fast.

Yeah, its still like that. Still fun if you ask me.

Grab X and take it to Y

Defend Y for 3 minutes

Kill another 5 players

I wholly attend to be uninstalling this game in a week. For now? Black guy killing people

I just started playing this game a couple days ago with Dyscivist and a couple other friends, and I have to say I'm impressed. I remember hearing about it's initial launch and I was interested (not in the monthly fee, though). It's pretty addicting when playing with a group of friends, the intricate customization features are nice, and the engine of the game itself operates pretty well for a GTA-Style MMO. I'm bothered by a couple of key features, but I have read the DevBlog and DevRoadmap for their future plans and it appears as though the game is being improved piece by piece every week. If they can make some non-retarded incentive for paying, then I'd be happy to support the developers. It seems as though they took an excellent but badly executed idea, and are shaping it into something more commercially appealing. Definitely worth the download.

@Kelso

CSS: Go to X, plant Y

TF2: Go to X capture Y

RO: Go to X and defend Y

Tetris: Stack X on top of Y

Just because it's repetitive, doesn't mean it's not entertaining. The objectives are just vague points used to draw players together so they can manipulate the outcome of the game by using there customized equipment and reflexes to most effectively engage the enemy in the specific urban environment.

I'm Gold Threat 2 with a Bashida Rapier

95 Rating

Come at me.

Joker Carbine is by far the best gun, I have used every gun but the sniper and I can easily say the Joker tops all.

@Alex

You can get your old characters back

@Timecawk

I'm pretty sure they are not wiping the characters -- its what I heard. It's basically already out, its only in beta to fix a couple a things.