Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

Since Junzou'd buzzkillington'd it

What’s done is done, if someone has a problem with it they should make a PM to staff and not make it so personal on the forums. Oasis did this to himself, I talked to him months ago about the things he does and I had a personal promise from him that he is going to be a better person so he can get into the clan. This is after he cried to me for almost an hour when his second app got denied about how upset he is that everyone dislikes him. I told him he just needed to chill out, stop trying so hard and just be a better person. This obviously didn’t happen, he dug his own grave even lied about prizes he was donating getting everyone’s hopes up for some sort of sick joke (Not sure how that helps ANYONE like him). And personally I think the clan has been on a great run, we haven’t had a problem like this in along time, the forums have been peaceful and the trolling has been cuttdown 100% from a year ago. Lets not let this little problem ruin our great run of things.

so junzou going on powertrips is 'fun'?

I don’t think its a power trip when he lied about prizes he was donating, making Jason make a huge post about it just to turn around and make him look like a fool. He abused his admin more than once, and then he trolled the shit out of Illogical and Sean giving them both Neg rep signing it as one or the others names making them fight to the point where we almost banned Sean. He was a problem and isn’t someone we want to be hanging out around here. He had many chances and had his warnings, he took everything as a joke, I don’t know why you guys are taking up for him so much now but everyone was so quick to vote no on his app both times. And for the recorded, I was one of the only few to vote yes on his app so don't think ive always had a problem with him. He really let me down personally.

I'm sure he may have intended to give them, however, if you got shit kicked by an entire community for as long as he did, would you give them items that you paid for?

To try and be a part of them, same reason he donated I imagine. Also, regarding your post about his intentions, see below.

Considering he didn't lie about the mice and the monitor was just a joke, how does this have any bearing on you?

For clarification, he said that he had given one of the mice he mentioned to a friend, so it was down to 2 mice, which he "currently didn't have in his possession." When I asked him about this though, he was very quick to mention that "at no time did he promise to give them; go look at the thread, he didn't post anything there." I'm paraphrasing what he said to me in TS3, but the attitude is the same. That sort of "what do you mean I said X, I never said X, go find where I said X." Given he had the same attitude as the computer monitor, I was inclined to believe he was lying about the mice too, even though we never actually heard him say it. I believe Clay was the first one to mention the mice (IM NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING).

This.

You seem to turn up whenever there's some sort of drama you can latch on to; the only role I played in this was being the one who sat and talked with Oasis, 1 on 1, in a private TS3 channel, and confirmed what others had told me. I did jack-all to deserve the shit you're giving me. You hear some rumor (or generate something yourself) and fucking run with it, and THAT is why I fucking hate you.

Shutting down a goodbye thread because of a flamefest between Church and fatb0y, spam and trolling is me going on a "power trip?" My bad, I'll just re-open it all and stop giving infractions.

Or are you referring to Oasis getting banned? Because that wasn't just me; it was a near unanimous decision by staff, which was shut down originally because we were under the impression that he was going to support the clan and community quite a bit, so we've spoken with him time and time again to try and get him to stop being such a douche. We've known about the monitor "joke" for the past week and a half. The straw that broke the camel's back was Alson's complaint; enough is fucking enough, he used up what little leeway he had left.

To try and be a part of them, same reason he donated I imagine. Also, regarding your post about his intentions, see below.

For clarification, he said that he had given one of the mice he mentioned to a friend, so it was down to 2 mice, which he "currently didn't have in his possession." When I asked him about this though, he was very quick to mention that "at no time did he promise to give them; go look at the thread, he didn't post anything there." I'm paraphrasing what he said to me in TS3, but the attitude is the same. That sort of "what do you mean I said X, I never said X, go find where I said X." Given he had the same attitude as the computer monitor, I was inclined to believe he was lying about the mice too, even though we never actually heard him say it. I believe Clay was the first one to mention the mice (IM NOT IMPLYING ANYTHING).

You seem to turn up whenever there's some sort of drama you can latch on to; the only role I played in this was being the one who sat and talked with Oasis, 1 on 1, in a private TS3 channel, and confirmed what others had told me. I did jack-all to deserve the shit you're giving me. You hear some rumor (or generate something yourself) and fucking run with it, and THAT is why I fucking hate you.

Shutting down a goodbye thread because of a flamefest between Church and fatb0y, spam and trolling is me going on a "power trip?" My bad, I'll just re-open it all and stop giving infractions.

I lol'd when you said you weren't trolling in that thread. :3

In this threadforum*, the community slowly creeps towards a bigger shithole while staff who are supposed to be role models and mature members fight pointlessly with each other and ride their staff cocks to treat other members in the community like shit.

You act surprised. This is Syndicate Gamers. We use to have a shitstorm once a month over the most infantile issues. The clan has improved though. Now it's one shitstorm every couple of months. I'd say if we want to evolve beyond the petty squabbles, it does have to start with the staff.

And while we're on that topic, I'd just like to commend Junzou for his effort in maintaining a semblance of professionalism. I regret I even brought up the past issues because in this circumstance it looked like he made a conscious effort to avoid stafftrolling. That I respect.

LAWL

Junzou: "not to be rude but," all fucking through one of the threads.

If anything that was spam, not outright trolling like Church and fatb0y were doing back and forth.

Tex1an said semblance of professionalism, not professionalism-- that gives me a little wiggle room :3

LAWL

Junzou: "not to be rude but," all fucking through one of the threads.

I'm fairly sure that was all in sarcasm and none directed at Oasis.

If anything that was spam, not outright trolling like Church and fatb0y were doing back and forth.

Tex1an said semblance of professionalism, not professionalism-- that gives me a little wiggle room :3

True but you're not 100% innocent when it comes to off-topic or not being "staff-like". And you would find some wiggle room! You're good at that. Teach me thy skills.

I'm fairly sure that was all in sarcasm and none directed at Oasis.

Yea but is it still "professional", like you want to call him? No.

Not sure you really want any wiggle room there.

Anyway to respond to your "latching on" comment, I've been gone for the past.... 3 or 4 days and come back to see an epic shit storm had occurred.

I don’t think its a power trip when he lied about prizes he was donating, making Jason make a huge post about it just to turn around and make him look like a fool. He abused his admin more than once, and then he trolled the shit out of Illogical and Sean giving them both Neg rep signing it as one or the others names making them fight to the point where we almost banned Sean. He was a problem and isn’t someone we want to be hanging out around here. He had many chances and had his warnings, he took everything as a joke, I don’t know why you guys are taking up for him so much now but everyone was so quick to vote no on his app both times. And for the recorded, I was one of the only few to vote yes on his app so don't think ive always had a problem with him. He really let me down personally.

no no im not talking about Oasis, Junzou overall the last year has been powertrips

JEWINATOR HAS BEEN GONE ALL WEEKEND SKIING, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Thanks and a +rep to whoever does it.

Oasis got bant

Clay got into the raging mood again

Trollfest ensued between Fatb0y and Clay

Junzou ended it

split to 2 new threads

everyone was like Forums= ghey

now its calming down

JEWINATOR HAS BEEN GONE ALL WEEKEND SKIING, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Thanks and a +rep to whoever does it.

Oasis or XD has been a douche repeatedly.

He promised 3 mice and a monitor, people got chill with him.

People found out he lied about monitor and possible mice, people got mad.

Another complaint about him was made, people got pissed.

Staff removed his admin and won't let him get more admin.

He Raged about it, basically, and decided to leave the community since he couldn't have admin

People started flaming one another.

Original good bye thread got closed

Flaming has moved nyah.

Flaming continues

Me and you have both been gone and didn't know jack shit was going on in our absence.

Or are you referring to Oasis getting banned? Because that wasn't just me; it was a near unanimous decision by staff, which was shut down originally because we were under the impression that he was going to support the clan and community quite a bit, so we've spoken with him time and time again to try and get him to stop being such a douche. We've known about the monitor "joke" for the past week and a half. The straw that broke the camel's back was Alson's complaint; enough is fucking enough, he used up what little leeway he had left.

This is not regarding the Oasis situation i view him as just another banned community member

your past is what im talking about