Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

Since Junzou'd buzzkillington'd it

I find it kind of dumb how he got banned. Yet he abused and such, why was his admin not simply taken away or suspended for x amount of week's? To maybe teach him a lesson.

He dedicated so much time, and he really was interested in the clan, he applied two times and got rejected, yet he still gave up those item's for the Give Away and he still donated, and all this... Although a lot of people hate him you would think he would just leave, and that just show's that he liked this community after all of you (You as in whoever hates him) just put him down and did not give him a actual chance nor did you force anything on him, but a 2 day suspension or something, and a small ban, yet he was admin abusing.

But still, I don't understand why he was not just suspended longer for admin abusing (Week or Two) and then talked to about it.

I find it kind of dumb how he got banned. Yet he abused and such, why was his admin not simply taken away or suspended for x amount of week's? To maybe teach him a lesson.

He dedicated so much time, and he really was interested in the clan, he applied two times and got rejected, yet he still gave up those item's for the Give Away and he still donated, and all this... Although a lot of people hate him you would think he would just leave, and that just show's that he liked this community after all of you (You as in whoever hates him) just put him down and did not give him a actual chance nor did you force anything on him, but a 2 day suspension or something, and a small ban, yet he was admin abusing.

But still, I don't understand why he was not just suspended longer for admin abusing (Week or Two) and then talked to about it.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?p=553159#post553159

He not only abused, He also lied about gifts he was supposed to give out. He also told staff that he does not want to play on a server that he will not be able to get admin. Yes he paid a lot attention on the SGFM & donated but Why lie to everyone & lie to staff about giving away a free monitor & some mouses that are not true & made up? He was a great guy in the start but after everything he took everything to serious & started lying about everything & not coming clean that he abused. Hell i come clean when i abuse to staff.

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?p=553159#post553159

He not only abused, He also lied about gifts he was supposed to give out. He also told staff that he does not want to play on a server that he will not be able to get admin. Yes he paid a lot attention on the SGFM & donated but Why lie to everyone & lie to staff about giving away a free monitor & some mouses that are not true & made up? He was a great guy in the start but after everything he took everything to serious & started lying about everything & not coming clean that he abused. Hell i come clean when i abuse to staff.

Considering he didn't lie about the mice and the monitor was just a joke, how does this have any bearing on you?

What did he lie about beside the monitor?

Considering he didn't lie about the mice and the monitor was just a joke, how does this have any bearing on you?

What did he lie about beside the monitor?

It does not matter. He still lied about that & even went far as letting someone almost win it. Stop trying to back him up man. Grow up, get a grip or your self. Look at it from everyone's view. You are the only one that cares so much about someone that abused & never took responsibility for their actions & also lied to everyone about something. If he lied once what makes you think he would not lie again? Think about it. I know he was a good friend or w.e he was too you but get a grip of your self. You are letting some kid of the internet make you so upset & so depressed over what? him helping you? Just chill out.

It does not matter. He still lied about that & even went far as letting someone almost win it. Stop trying to back him up man. Grow up, get a grip or your self. Look at it from everyone's view. You are the only one that cares so much about someone that abused & never took responsibility for their actions & also lied to everyone about something. If he lied once what makes you think he would not lie again? Think about it. I know he was a good friend or w.e he was too you but you just need some air & to re think about stuff.

Meowmix, the point of the matter is that what he did isn't grounds for a ban. Stop trying to derail the thread.

It does not matter. He still lied about that & even went far as letting someone almost win it. Stop trying to back him up man. Grow up, get a grip or your self. Look at it from everyone's view. You are the only one that cares so much about someone that abused & never took responsibility for their actions & also lied to everyone about something. If he lied once what makes you think he would not lie again? Think about it. I know he was a good friend or w.e he was too you but you just need some air & to re think about stuff.

You don't even know me. Fuck off with the go outside shit. I'm not even mad.

I'm more upset about the fact that you are trying to play buddy-buddy with me and are acting like you're better than me.

First off, who else is going to back him up? He's banned.

Secondly, it's a joke? Have you heard of them before? We came up with it on April Fool's.

Third, abused with what? The teleport abuse is the only thing that there's solid evidence against.

Fourth, I think you're the one who needs to grow up. You can't even take a joke.

Meowmix, the point of the matter is that what he did isn't grounds for a ban. Stop trying to derail the thread.

+rep since I'm out of thanks. And by all means, continue arguing with me.

Im not. I am simply trying to explain to him that him getting upset over oasis getting banned is stupid. The ban was for more things from what i have read. not only this.

Im not. I am simply trying to explain to him that him getting upset over oasis getting banned is stupid. The ban was for more things from what i have read. not only this.

Enlighten me with your words of wisdom, oh great Meowmix.

You don't even know me. Fuck off with the go outside shit. I'm not even mad.

I'm more upset about the fact that you are trying to play buddy-buddy with me and are acting like you're better than me.

First off, who else is going to back him up? He's banned.

Secondly, it's a joke? Have you heard of them before? We came up with it on April Fool's.

Third, abused with what? The teleport abuse is the only thing that there's solid evidence against.

Fourth, I think you're the one who needs to grow up. You can't even take a joke.

A joke that lasted till the 17th of april & was not even posted as a joke? show me that he wrote it was a april fools joke. & no i am not trying to play buddy buddy with you. I am not someone to do that over the internet. I take jokes but these types of jokes are stupid IMO & to others. jokes do not go that far. I need to grow up? for showing that you are bud hurt over all this? Infract me staff if you want but Clay needs to chill the fuck out with attacking everything everyone has to say about oasis ( bad ways). Think of it how you want clay but at least i do not see others making type of jokes like that or not take responsibility to their actions. look back on all his reports. You will see one day what i mean.

A joke that lasted till the 17th of april & was not even posted as a joke? show me that he wrote it was a april fools joke. & no i am not trying to play buddy buddy with you. I am not someone to do that over the internet. I take jokes but these types of jokes are stupid IMO & to others. jokes do not go that far. I need to grow up? for showing that you are bud hurt over all this? Infract me staff if you want but Clay needs to chill the fuck out with attacking everything everyone has to say about oasis ( bad ways). Think of it how you want clay but at least i do not see others making type of jokes like that or not take responsibility to their actions. look back on all his reports. You will see one day what i mean.

What are you even talking about? Considering you were a huge asshole to him for no apparent reason, I don't see how you're in a position to call me "bud hurt".

What are you even talking about? Considering you were a huge asshole to him for no apparent reason, I don't see how you're in a position to call me "bud hurt".

I was the reason he got admin. I was the reason why he played JB. I was always nice to him in the start before he started all this. Maybe you should not be talking without knowing anything about the past?

im ending it here anyways. Im not going to waste my time on someone that is butthurt over oasis that got banned. When you realize that he got banned & got his admin away for reason that you can not see right not then msg me. Aw how cute. You put what i said as your sig. That shows how MATURE you truly are Clay.

FYI Not making it seem like i was the only one but he always came to me in the start about everything in jb...

First, it's pretty obvious that Meowmix hated Oasis/Tasty's guts. Second, yeah it was a joke Clay but it lasted 17 days and fucked with the entire community. Third, the ban is over an accumulation of retarded actions he's done. Fourth, when I played with him in-game he made me want to rip my hair out.

I was the reason he got admin. I was the reason why he played JB. I was always nice to him in the start before he started all this. Maybe you should not be talking without knowing anything about the past?

Oasis: I hated MeowMix more than anyone in sG

In this threadforum*, the community slowly creeps towards a bigger shithole while staff who are supposed to be role models and mature members fight pointlessly with each other and ride their staff cocks to treat other members in the community like shit.

In this threadforum*, the community slowly creeps towards a bigger shithole while staff who are supposed to be role models and mature members fight pointlessly with each other and ride their staff cocks to treat other members in the community like shit.

This.

I don't feel that this is entirely correct.

What’s done is done, if someone has a problem with it they should make a PM to staff and not make it so personal on the forums. Oasis did this to himself, I talked to him months ago about the things he does and I had a personal promise from him that he is going to be a better person so he can get into the clan. This is after he cried to me for almost an hour when his second app got denied about how upset he is that everyone dislikes him. I told him he just needed to chill out, stop trying so hard and just be a better person. This obviously didn’t happen, he dug his own grave even lied about prizes he was donating getting everyone’s hopes up for some sort of sick joke (Not sure how that helps ANYONE like him). And personally I think the clan has been on a great run, we haven’t had a problem like this in along time, the forums have been peaceful and the trolling has been cuttdown 100% from a year ago. Lets not let this little problem ruin our great run of things.

What’s done is done, if someone has a problem with it they should make a PM to staff and not make it so personal on the forums. Oasis did this to himself, I talked to him months ago about the things he does and I had a personal promise from him that he is going to be a better person so he can get into the clan. This is after he cried to me for almost an hour when his second app got denied about how upset he is that everyone dislikes him. I told him he just needed to chill out, stop trying so hard and just be a better person. This obviously didn’t happen, he dug his own grave even lied about prizes he was donating getting everyone’s hopes up for some sort of sick joke (Not sure how that helps ANYONE like him). And personally I think the clan has been on a great run, we haven’t had a problem like this in along time, the forums have been peaceful and the trolling has been cuttdown 100% from a year ago. Lets not let this little problem ruin our great run of things.

is this a copy paste from the other thread?