Sign in to follow this  
blob

Server Officer Survey

Guest J_MaFia
You're kidding, right? You never have the right to correct anyone's written English.

Wiseman for the save!

They just covered how to be an asshole in his ESL classes.

Btw Junzou when prosak said when do they become public, I think he means as in when will the changes (if their are) will come into effect.

Personally, I thought tex1an was the worst SO

Considering I've never seen you on TTT, I don't know how you can make that kind of vote.

Wind always does shit like this. he always spams commands when they aren't needed.

Edit - Example Random T wins LR T says " lets do a degal toss " Wind " !give @all weapon_deagle " x 10

The sound thing is understandable. But what does giving 100x more deagles then needed have to do with anything. It does not disturb the game at all, and especially with LR's. If you guy want to be uptight with "limiting" the amount of fun be my guest. I try to make things more interesting then watching s4s for 15mins.

And if people I guess, "cared" that I did this type of stuff, wouldn't you expect some kinds of complaints or something. Im known to do this, anyone whos played in JB the last 3-4 months know I do stuff like this all the time.

Considering I've never seen you on TTT, I don't know how you can make that kind of vote.

What's your avatar from?