Oracion

Battle Mage

General:

* Battle Mage

* Original Idea

* Nade Race

* Level 3000

* No LJ.

Notes - Race does damage through nades. This race is also able to stock nades for a supply to throw and obviously does not follow the nade rule. It is able to stock up five nades by default.

Six Skills, five levels each.

Energy - Gather power. (Passive skill, you start with this and is only one level. Allows you to gain a nade for your stock every 10 seconds.)

Concentration - Focus to create energy quickly. (Passive ability. Reduces the timer to get another grenade for your stock by one second/level.)

Concussion - A striking blow. (4% chance/level to stun enemy for 1 second when struck by nade.)

Scorch - A burning force of power. (4% chance/level to burn enemy for a second.)

Frost - A freezing blast. (4% chance/level to slow the enemy down for two seconds.)

Jolt - A shocking strike. (4% chance/level to knock the enemy upwards. Height up will scale with level.)

Pierce - Tear through defenses with your magic. (4% chance/level to deal an additional 3 damage/level when nade hits enemy.)

Annihilation - Use all your power to destroy. (Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. When used, you have five seconds to throw a nade that will increase the % of all skills to hit by 16%/level and double their duration. When used, you will not be able to gain grenades for ten seconds after nade is thrown and your stock will go to 0.)

Another idea for a nade race.

It sounds fun, I had an Idea for a nade race but first i was wondering if you or anyone knew if it was possible to code a timer for grenades or a timer in the sense that it will blow up in your hand after the pin has been pulled long enough?

Guest J_MaFia

Good idea oracunt sounds fun, glad som1 is actually adding new races.

I like the idea of this one, but what would the stock limit be? and also, would it be possible to incorporate a timer that prevents hiding and spamming nades once a full stock is achieved?

I like the idea of this one, but what would the stock limit be? and also, would it be possible to incorporate a timer that prevents hiding and spamming nades once a full stock is achieved?

Fuck my life. I forgot to put that in. It's stock cap would be five.

Good idea oracunt sounds fun, glad som1 is actually adding new races.

I actually don't know how to code them yet. I'm just getting ideas out there to be on the table so that when I can learn, I have them in place.

Guest J_MaFia
I actually don't know how to code them yet. I'm just getting ideas out there to be on the table so that when I can learn, I have them in place.

At least your assisting the Wcs community with your fresh new ideas! and youthful mind of sorts! keep it up boo! <3