Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear_Ash

joinWCS.com

have any of you guys ever heard of these guys?

there only based around WCS and they always have there servers back up over night right after an update that makes the mods not work,

course the Engineers gets paid, and they sell races which from what i've heard sG won't allow that or some thing like that

so why don't you guys get some thing like this going too?

wtf why would u make a suggestion like this how is this going to help us. u just practically said u want people to pay for races.

wtf why would u make a suggestion like this how is this going to help us. u just practically said u want people to pay for races.

ah yeah that would be up to then now wouldn't it

clearly you make races that are public and private and the private ones can be bought

it's just like selling admin only your making more money off this

i for sure would buy a race if i was the one that could say what skills go in it with the exception of it not being too OP

have any of you guys ever heard of these guys?

there only based around WCS and they always have there servers back up over night right after an update that makes the mods not work,

course the Engineers gets paid, and they sell races which from what i've heard sG won't allow that or some thing like that

so why don't you guys get some thing like this going too?

what are you asking?

the clan funds as ive heard are bad why dont u donate do ur part bro itll help wcs1 & 2 will be up sometime in 2 weeks hopefully thats what i heard someone say on teamspeak last night

Because this isn't a job. Our engineers have a lot going on for them including jobs and school. The work they do is because they WANT to.

I do things on servers because I want to and it's fun, not because I consider it my job. Its a hobby and something I enjoy doing.

i'm asking why we don't pay are WCS Engineer's so that we can have are WCS servers up sooner

like i said there's are up over night

That's not how it works dude.

If you really wanna help, learn to code or donate money.

That's the difference between them and us, we do it because it's fun, they do it for money. Not saying it's a bad thing, but if you need an incentive for fixing the server, something like money, than that is not right at all, imo.

Most people create races to share and experience and mainly for fun. It's nice to see your idea come to life.

the clan funds as ive heard are bad why dont u donate do ur part bro itll help wcs1 & 2 will be up sometime in 2 weeks hopefully thats what i heard someone say on teamspeak last night

yeah done that already how do you think i got admin

Because this isn't a job. Our engineers have a lot going on for them including jobs and school. The work they do is because they WANT to.

I do things on servers because I want to and it's fun, not because I consider it my job. Its a hobby and something I enjoy doing.

some people still get paid from there hobbies i know that they would have a better attitude about doing it faster if they was getting money for it, it's always been like that with everyone

Well I speak to them from time to time and the thing is it's a living for Josh and Max, the guys who own/code joinWCS. They have their stuff up instantaneously because they make everything themselves and have time to do it. They're exceptional in both Pawn and Python meaning nothing is really impossible to them while noobs like me have to wait on plugins like SPE to get everything working. They were nice enough to give us working effects and a nice custom damage script so they really are good chaps, dun be jelly.

Quoted for truth. I'd enjoy getting paid, but too much going on IRL to take another job. Plus I'd rather see that money go toward paying for the sG servers and for raffles/giveaways.

Well I speak to them from time to time and the thing is it's a living for Josh and Max, the guys who own/code joinWCS. They have their stuff up instantaneously because they make everything themselves and have time to do it. They're exceptional in both Pawn and Python meaning nothing is really impossible to them while noobs like me have to wait on plugins like SPE to get everything working. They were nice enough to give us working effects and a nice custom damage script so they really are good chaps, dun be jelly.

yeah they seem like pretty cool guys and i do agree that is there job

and i didn't think you was a noob at this but okay i'm for sure a noob but would still help make copy and paste races for you guys but Guitar guy told me where to stick it when i asked him if i could get the coding for the races so that i could copy and paste them

guess he thought that i would take them to some else or some thing

Well I got jack shit on Josh+Max. I'd cum buckets if they made their WCS public.

I've often thought of making code for several races, maybe even all, public as it'd let the community do things themselves but at same time would let other communities do the same. Is just a risk kinda thing for us. Maybe the first 10 wouldn't be too bad though.

yeah they seem like pretty cool guys and i do agree that is there job

and i didn't think you was a noob at this but okay i'm for sure a noob but would still help make copy and paste races for you guys but Guitar guy told me where to stick it when i asked him if i could get the coding for the races so that i could copy and paste them

guess he thought that i would take them to some else or some thing

I'm not giving out our race list and skills. That shit just isn't happening.

I've given out the first 5 default races, but that's it. No one other than staff is getting more than that.

Well I got jack shit on them. I'd cum buckets if they made their WCS public.

So would I.

well think about it and let me know if yall want to sell races and start making more money off WCS i mite be able to help depending

Technically we are supposed to be selling a private race pack, but it's been slightly backlogged.

Private races aren't for people to use and whore the shit out of, they're for testing.

And like Oracion said, it's not their job, they do it for the community, for us.

Well, joinWCS is just based around 2 WCS servers with 2 engineers (from Yiyas' post) and they have the time to do all that stuff errrday. SG has multiple mods/servers (10?), not just WCS with many Engineers. I'm sure, paying all of our Engineers to do what they do, would be nice, but forking out all the cash that's paying for the server box(es). And like Orgaycion said, they do it for the community, not as a job <3.

i'm asking why we don't pay are WCS Engineer's so that we can have are WCS servers up sooner

like i said there's are up over night

Like Yiyas said, they don't have to worry about plugins like SPE (The plugin currently breaking every WCS server out there) to be updated. Paying me wouldn't make me work faster. And I would just spend it on computer parts, cigarettes and beer.

Like Yiyas said, they don't have to worry about plugins like SPE (The plugin currently breaking every WCS server out there) to be updated. Paying me wouldn't make me work faster. And I would just spend it on computer parts, cigarettes and beer.

thats cause your clay and i for one wouldnt expect anything more from you

well lets just stick to ours so we want lose population eh? EH? EHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Sign in to follow this