Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

sG Poker Club

Just asked to join. I was confused at first because I thought you were using the actual money site pokerstars.com that got taken over by the FBI. I miss gambling real money and making a total of -$17.35. Can't wait for the next tournament.

Guest Sandy Balls

Registered. Can't wait to play.

Wait this seems so familiar, people say they will play, but what happens next? Oh only 2 people show up...

I'll play, someone other than me and Chosen better show up.

I showed up at the last one. Of course i didn't know it was cancled till a half hour later. Me and like 2-3 others showed up outa everyone who said they'd go. Was a very quick and boring game

Yo, when we doing another one of these things? I've got my poker groove going, I'm ready to take down anyone who thinks they can beat the new and improved Shuda.

(IE i just read a bunch of online books on poker. Deal with it. >_>)

If someone wants to take lead and coordinate with staff, thats fine. I can give that person admin on the sG Poker Club. I will be out of the loop from 27 JUN - 1 AUG at Ft Polk, LA for Army training. I have no problem holding one in AUG. Let me know what you guys decide.