Sign in to follow this  
skitt

Some race suggestions

Troll of tel-jilad:

add either 20% speed and/or 50% gravity.

(its almost mandatory to buy these 2 skills in shopmenu)

Trickster assassin:

Ulti Cooldown should be lowered.

(can't imagine using the full arsenal of barrels.)

maybe a damage increase.

(It seems quite underpowered for such a high level race)

Duskian:

needs more HP or damage.

(it has got to be the least powerful race for how high the max is)

Contract Killer:

skill animations should be removed or invis should be upped to increase stealthness a bit.

Adventurer:

Increase restriction to 2 or 3 or higher maxxed level needed to play

(As it is a new race, people want to play it, but it is very hard to enjoy when you cannot get on it most of the time.)

Glockness Monster:

I'm not sure what can be done to buff this race, but it cannot really compete with gun races in its current state.

Hawk and Calthron

Regen yourself!

(no one plays this race. This may attract more players to play it.)

Siren:

pick 2 or 3 auras(ability cycle+ultimate cycle)

(Siren's heals are quite sought after, but this poses the problem that all the other auras don't exactly get used ever. )

Kil'Jaeden

sucks. Maybe add lj?

And ofcourse, I hate the new race population restrictions, but eh. I don't see it changing.

That concludes my suggestions. I haven't really played that many races on the server because all I do is whore, so my input is a bit limited until i try new races. I'd love to hear other's thoughts on any other races or opinions on what i have written. thanks.

Excuse me if this is completely undoable, I have not yet tried my hand at the code for CSS. But would it somehow be possible to have the glock shoot on a full auto setting instead of the 3 shot burst? Somehow turning it into an automatic glock?

Troll of tel-jilad:

add either 20% speed and/or 50% gravity.

(its almost mandatory to buy these 2 skills in shopmenu)

Not even CLOSE to mandatory. Learn to LJ better.

Excuse me if this is completely undoable, I have not yet tried my hand at the code for CSS. But would it somehow be possible to have the glock shoot on a full auto setting instead of the 3 shot burst? Somehow turning it into an automatic glock?

Yes, it's possible. Yiyas has done it with an AWP previously.

Oh sorry, I guess we can keep it confined to only playable on large maps such as de_port and cs_compound....

What? You can troll on cbble, dust, dust2, mill, dolls, aztec, crackhouse, losttemple, and even office. Just LJ better, lol.

Believe me, Troll is the second-best used knife-race out there. It gets the highest KDRs out of any knife race (outside of me and Fox :) )

Savage is probably the best knife race out there just because it can evade 700 damage and still 1 hit KO you. But outside of that overpowered piece of shit, Troll is easily the second best.

Guest Tasty

Uh. I still use the first race...

I dunno, duelist is really annoying when you got someone who knows how to use it.

I've only seen one good Duelist and that was Spy.

I've only seen one good Duelist and that was Spy.

:(

I have a few more suggestions:

• Rename Zeus back to Pikachu.
  • Give Tornado more evade or give him some type of rejuvenation.
  • Give Tornado better long jump.
  • Give Kardonal Sharpeye better long jump.
  • Lower the cooldown on Pharaoh's ultimate.
  • Reduce the duration of Devil's Servant's cripple.

Ness can't even handle Troll. I'd doubt he can do good on Duelist.

I would know, I have a 3:1 KDR against Ness.

In any case, 20 neglected damage on the git makes the race by itself annoying. Hop around high in the sky hoping like hell for the low damage hits. Also, your a long jumping bastard.

• Reduce the duration of Devil's Servant's cripple.

Fucking agreed, one of the many reasons why I play that race. Watch Yiyas give it can aoe affect instead. :)

Going to concur with mimic, Tornado needs a buff. It could be a really beast race if the evade got a little more buffed as well as longjump.

Going to concur with mimic, Tornado needs a buff. It could be a really beast race if the evade got a little more buffed as well as longjump.

I absolutely LOVE Tornado Prince, it's just lacking in a few survivability areas.

If there was a pure AWP race that could continue to fire rapidly, I would so abuse that race to the point I wouldn't need to rapid fire it for an instant hs kill

I absolutely LOVE Tornado Prince, it's just lacking in a few survivability areas.

Yeah I agree with all of your suggestions mimic, Torndao especially.

Sign in to follow this