30iercwjpg.gif

then this black guy was like

cracka.jpg

and then notkane got mad and confronted him and this happened

gay_kiss_knockout-1.gif

and J_mafia was like

pwned.jpg

Fucking lol'd hard

I removed the pic for a reason because most of you are immature.

You posted a picture of yourself for proof because your chums didn't believe you. You fell for the trap and now they laugh at you. Yes, some are immature, but its funny about the fact that you got your ass handed to you.

You posted a picture of yourself for proof because your chums didn't believe you. You fell for the trap and now they laugh at you. Yes, some are immature, but its funny about the fact that you got your ass handed to you.

Welcome to forums notkane

and i cant state how true this quote is

Repost pic.

this is what happened sexy

notkane though he was chuck norris but failed to understand that he is a girl

kick.gif

and then the blackguy was like bitch please and did this

Flying_kick_headshotKO.gif

too bad it didn't i was with my friend at the bus stop got a cheep shot handed to me my friend kicked his ass and i stomped his face in leaving him with a broken nose as well he has worse damage then me so he actually got his ass handed to him for trying to pick a fight.

too bad it didn't i was with my friend at the bus stop got a cheep shot handed to me my friend kicked his ass and i stomped his face in leaving him with a broken nose as well he has worse damage then me so he actually got his ass handed to him for trying to pick a fight.

Hey.

Guess what? I dont understand the language you speak, you really need to get a better spell checker. No one here fucking cares about the fight you got into.

7 AM WAKIN UP IN THE MORNIN

GOTTA BE FRESH GOTTA GO DOWNSTAIRS

GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL GOTTA HAVE MY CEREAL

SEEIN EVERYTHING THE TIME IS TICKIN, GOIN ON AND ON

EVERYBODYS RUSSIAN

GOTTA GET DOWN TO THE BUS STOP

GOTTA CATCH MY BUS, I SEE MY FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Basically the photo showed him holding a note saying "Notkane" and his face was all bloody and face was bruised. He had cotton balls in his nostrils and a couple of stitches on his left eyebrow. I wished I saved the photo.

30a9ms8.jpg