Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

One day

I hope that one day, that our children's children will be able to walk wherever they please.

Free from war.

Free from fear.

Free from anger.

Truly free from what we face today.

The sad part is... I know that my children's children's children will never see that... will never experience the freedom that I want them to... to be truly happy in a world of peace... and it upsets me.

Thats touching, and one day we will forget all of these things and even what you said today.

For all of the violence, war, fear, and anger. Including what we face today.

Will all be simulated in futuristic video game consoles and computers for our childrens childrens childrens children... to enjoy :)

------------------------------

BlackStone, I hope for this world too.

I always wonder about what my children will have to face one day. The issues of our current era will probably pale in comparison to what they will have to face. I hope for your world Blackstone.

Anger and fear are just as beautiful as joy and love.

This! Fucking this! I get what you guys think/intend, but a world without conflict is definitely not a world that I want my children's children to see. Anger, fear, violence, and sadness are natural human emotions. The only way you could have a world without feelings is if there were never any feelings in the first place. Hatred/fear/sadness is a response to another emotion which is a response to another emotion which is a response to another emotion...

I hope that one day, that our children's children will be able to walk wherever they please.

Free from war.

Free from fear.

Free from anger.

Truly free from what we face today.

The sad part is... I know that my children's children's children will never see that... will never experience the freedom that I want them to... to be truly happy in a world of peace... and it upsets me.

sorry to burst your bubble but war is a inevitable part of human existence

sorry to burst your bubble but war is a inevitable part of human existence

this is so true. Sad, but still so true.

A world without conflict and strife is a world of emotionless bastards.

Not to be a debby downer. But without violence, war, fear, and anger our society would over populate. Or you would have a mass clusterfuuuu-. The earth needs these things its what balances things out. Know don't get me wrong some of the shit that happens today is outrageous, but you need those things. Everything would crumble to the ground. We were made to survive, rebuild, etc. Not to laze about and act like everything is at peace. Sorry to say there can never be a perfect society but its virtually impossible.

Not to be a debby downer. But without violence, war, fear, and anger our society would over populate. Or you would have a mass clusterfuuuu-. The earth needs these things its what balances things out. Know don't get me wrong some of the shit that happens today is outrageous, but you need those things. Everything would crumble to the ground. We were made to survive, rebuild, etc. Not to laze about and act like everything is at peace. Sorry to say there can never be a perfect society but its virtually impossible.

Sadly, we aren't killing each other fast enough. We've improved so far that we live to damn long. Our planet will die, with or without war.

Just smoke weed and drink and live as much as you can. Fuck the next generation they are on their own.
Right there with u