Sin, The Immoral Soul [Re-Balanced]

General:

* Sin, The Immoral Soul

* Original Idea

* Guns race.

* Level 3500

* No Scroll of Resurrection.

Seven Skills, Seven Levels each

Lust - They cannot hurt one they desire. (5% evade/level)

Gluttony - Heartiness will slow all. (Aura, grants 2% slow/level within a 500 range to enemies.)

Greed - Riches can lead to ruin. (Ability, 30 second cooldown. When used, steal 200 gold/level from an enemy (Rounds to 1.5k at max).

Sloth - Laziness can kill a man. (Aura, deals 2 damage/level [Rounds to 15 at max] to enemies in an area every 10 seconds.)

Wrath - Rage shall bury you. (+1 damage/level for 40% of your hits.)

Envy - Jealousy destroys will. (3% chance/level on being hit to make your enemy lose 75 gold/level [Rounds to 600 when maxed] when they hit you.)

Pride - Vanity shall haunt you. (Ultimate, respawn skill. When killed, you gain a respawn, which grants you an extra 4 health/level [Rounds to 30 when maxed], and instantly teleports you to enemy spawn. At max level, gain two respawns.)

Debuff-ish/assassin type race.

Notes about redo: Basically, changed a TON of figures, notably the ultimate which should not be OP now but lets the race be a bit more sneaky and unexpected. However, I'm not going to make the race be more 'well known' when it's going to happen, cause people should be watching out for a race like this, so the ult shouldn't get a global notice or some kind of FX for the respawn.

Breakdown of skills:

Lust/Gluttony/Sloth - Same.

Greed - Increased cooldown since 25 seems a bit fast for a huge gold return.

Wrath - Lowered %age of hitting.

Envy - Greatly lowered the money removed and added in a %/level of it happening.

Pride - Changed off the mole aspect and just made it a simple respawn to enemy spawn with extra health for simple ambushes, but without the OP'ness of going right behind someone.

So, more comments are always appreciated. This should be a bit more in-tune to fit now.

My thought is that the lust evasion to 3-3.5ish%/level. 21-25% at max level.

35% is super gay evasion.

Also, we will have to wait for comments on that dmg aura. There was a problem in the past that made it really buggy where it would show up as teammates killing those who were killed by the aura.

My thought is that the lust evasion to 3-3.5ish%/level. 21-25% at max level.

35% is super gay evasion.

Also, we will have to wait for comments on that dmg aura. There was a problem in the past that made it really buggy where it would show up as teammates killing those who were killed by the aura.

I don't like anything less than 30% honestly, cause it never seems to help unless you're really, really lucky. That's just my view.

As to the aura, this race isn't going to be made ASAP, it's just an idea to throw on the table. If there is an issue with damage auras, then that'll be addressed before this gets made.