Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

The time of the "last year"

So yeah, Prom finally around the corner. I'm already in college, however, girlfriend isn't. She in her senior year. So Prom coming very soon, roughly a month and few weeks. So any recommendation to how to ask her to go to PROM? something unique, doesn't require a lot to no money. So if you guys could give me advices please let me know. Please keep this as clean as possible and no trolls/flame/any kind of bullshits or it will be reported.

PS and memorable too please!

wait you're gonna ask HER to take YOU to HER prom? I know the guy usually asks but in this situation, well idk.

Idea though, If she uses her school locker, cover it with a poster and do some crazy and incorporate "Prom?" some where in there.

wait you're gonna ask HER to take YOU to HER prom? I know the guy usually asks but in this situation, well idk.

Idea though, If she uses her school locker, cover it with a poster and do some crazy and incorporate "Prom?" some where in there.

dunno her locker. and yeah pretty much she want me to ask her to go to HER prom. LOL

lol I wasn't even aware people made asking someone to the prom a "thing". Maybe that's why i didn't go my senior year rofl.

foreveralone.jpg

yeah i went but idk why its such a big deal, i just asked.

back on topic, how about u pick her up from school and have the word prom on the side of ur car for her to see (obviously use something like window markers as to not fuck up the car)

yeah i went but idk why its such a big deal, i just asked.

back on topic, how about u pick her up from school and have the word prom on the side of ur car for her to see (obviously use something like window markers as to not fuck up the car)

lol done that last year for my prom LOL. and it wasn't that great. my friend prank me and switch the window marker to permanent marker for me... and took him couple of hours to get it off LOL. /fail