Sign in to follow this  
Few

$$$$$$$$$$SOD$$$$$$$$$$

Can't we just forget about this and focus on more positive JB things, like GFTF's revival?

Only if Texan and Blob have coffee with me, and SOD is unbanned(except me, because apparently I'm the problem).

Jew you may be one of the most intelligent people to post on this thread :D we didn't even do anything this time around except point out there are a few admins abusing we upload demos to show it and we receive bans =[

Only if Texan and Blob have coffee with me, and SOD is unbanned(except me, because apparently I'm the problem).

Starbucks

the one on Gaston off 75 near Baylor, 3PM APRIL 6th 2011 BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

Also, keep me banned and unban bryan/kenny/rest of SOD, fine by me.

I'd rather keep all banned but jdubz

Starbucks

the one on Gaston off 75 near Baylor, 3PM APRIL 6th 2011 BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.

I'd rather keep all banned but jdubz

got class at that time, :[

You work @ Baylor?

Roommate does.

Meeting the boyfriend on the first date? That's pushing it. :]

edit: off 2 bed, class in morning

Unban SOD and leave me banned. I'll take the fall.

Meeting the boyfriend on the first date? That's pushing it. :]

edit: off 2 bed, class in morning

Unban SOD and leave me banned. I'll take the fall.

In order of annoyance

Bryan

Kenny

Few

Jdubz

King

In order of annoyance

Bryan

Kenny

Few

Jdubz

King

Well.... If they ALL are annoying, cause drama every single day, and are on their high horses thinking they are right ALL of the time, why unban them?

nah man, we loaded like 4 bowels n we smok3d em b4 we JB, when we get BJ from hoez.

Money Over Bitches.

You said bowels again. Bowl doesn't have an e.

You said bowels again. Bowl doesn't have an e.

Nothing wuz wrong. We smoked a fatty on St. Patty's den we been high seen 320. SmoKe BoWeLS aLL dAY 320 320 320.

Money Over Bitches.

I luv weed tokin' holideys, 320, 320, 320~

Nothing wuz wrong. We smoked a fatty on St. Patty's den we been high seen 320. SmoKe BoWeLS aLL dAY 320 320 320.

Money Over Bitches.

I luv weed tokin' holideys, 320, 320, 320~

You play jailbreak.

gtfo.

Type like fucktards, act like fucktards, smoke like fucktards, might as well ban them like fucktards.

If you want to start talking super serious I could. The fact of the matter is that nothing is really an issue. SO's are upset that we are recording every time and reporting them for their rampant abuse. It's not a surprise to anyone that they would fabricate extensive lies against those who potentially threaten their power. Hell, we don't even want any power, we just want to play the damn game. I can see why KingDeltron is upset. We recorded him blatantly abusing his admin and he got caught. I'm sure he made up quite the fabrication to make us look worse.

Kenny said it best. We wouldn't be a problem if every admin didn't single out those tagged SODMG $. What is even more funny is that people that changed their name without being in the "gang" still got harassed by the admins.

The fact of the matter is this: SO's are scared we will potentially record their wrongdoings and get them in trouble. While every SO does not have the issue of power trips, many of them do. They feel that they are obligated to do anything in their power to make sure their own power is not taken away. The few SO's that know what they are doing are just bandwaggoning, that's all.

Now that I've been serious.

Money Over Bitches.

Let's be honest here, Half the time you all are acting like fucktards and when asked to stop being dipshits, you either get angry OR continue acting like dipshits.

True, some admins singled you out, but fuck, its not singling you out if you are already acting like a fucktard. In essence, the few that were causing issues should have been delt with. Those not causing major issues( if you spam admin chat everytime you die, you should be muted/gagged) should either be ignored, or be kicked with a valid reason OR if it calls for it, a simple 2-6 hour ban to stop the raging/ idiocy.

Now, i'll admit, i cant stand you guys but it has no basis of the SOD shit, i honestly dont give a shit what clan you are in, you act like fucktards expect to be treated like fucktards.

@ your reporting of admin abuse:

I see that you guys been reporting admins "abusing", yet unless the player doesnt like it, i dont see the issue. Also, do report your own member that had admin and was spamming the shit out of it the other night, if you guys are all about playing fair and reporting abusive admins*.

*I believe one of you had admin, couldnt remember the name of the individual from SOD spamming the shit out of slaps and stuff, unless it was someone else, if so my apologies.

I think few is right, we don't freekill or gunplant or do anything bad the extent of what we do is just say some dumbshit or when we warden we might talk in a lame accent just for giggles. but orders are always given clear if we do. We do record and we do report if something is ridiculous, I'm not sure how that puts us in the mind set of a high horse? If we get abused we report it there's no debating lol. We don't argue with rules of the server with anyone or anything like that so idk how you're getting the idea were on a high horse lol.

EDIT: Spell that was the most honest and reasonable post ive seen anyone post on here. but do keep in mind the extent of any problem we cause is "saying stupid shit, IE drop the gat, or ima dust a fool" Or in Jdubz case "the south will rise again in his hilarious southern accent." Other than that we don't break rules we try not to talk over warden, if we do we usually apologize for it.