Sign in to follow this  
Few

$$$$$$$$$$SOD$$$$$$$$$$

Guest Sandy Balls
Every other post that I don't read in this thread is from an SODMG member, so I agree.

Here you go again sketch.

I thought you understood at this point.

You all joined when we transitioned from =(UV)= to sG, and I have to say.. No one ever was "cool" with you. Especially you, Few. You bitch like a prepubescent child & sound like a nasally wigger from the streets of suburbia. Nigga please- you've got as much street rep as a girl scout.

We banned you all once, and out of some misplaced sense of forgiveness we unbanned you. I'm sure whoever made that decision regrets it. SODMONEYGANG has always, and will always be a pox on our servers. PEACE, GOOD RIDDANCE!

To kennY & bryannN: dump Few and I'm sure this could be fixed :3

Tex1an2, man, good post, but you got to understand who we're dealing with. You got to talk in their language. You gotta talk extremely fake gangster. Here, let me translate for the SOD guys.

*Ahem*

Yo, dawg, yall gotta understend something yo. Yall is a baunch of fuckin' bitches who come up disruspectin' us, man. 'specially this boy right here, this Few fucker. You talk like some kinda little pussyass kid. Yo son, yall ain't got nothin' compured to a Girl Schout!

Now, we ran you muther fuckers outta town once, then some dumbass up in here let yall come back. Whoever did that's preboblys sleepin' with the little fish, like in a mobster movie, dawg. SODMONEYGANG will alweys be a fucking disgrace to the SG Group! Peace out dawg, now GET THE FUCK OUT.

My favorite Few quote from 2009

THE SHOWER WINDOW ON THE MARS WALL CAN ALSO BE CALLED THE MARS WALL SINCE IT'S A WALL ON MARS FREEKILL

DEMO

REPORT DENIED

RAGE QUIT FOR 1 YEAR

COMPLAIN ABOUT ADMINS AFTER COMING BACK

See you guys later.

THE SHOWER WINDOW ON THE MARS WALL CAN ALSO BE CALLED THE MARS WALL SINCE IT'S A WALL ON MARS FREEKILL

DEMO

REPORT DENIED

RAGE QUIT FOR 1 YEAR

See you guys later.

I laughed. I recall that so vividly, hahah!

DEMO

REPORT DENIED

RAGE QUIT FOR 1 YEAR

See you guys later.

I wish i had enough posts to Thank Blob for this XD

I don't get why you are taking something we say about "gats" serious at all. I'm happy you live down the street, maybe we can meet for coffee one morning?

Maybe since that's the only thing that seems to spew from your mouths.

Most of Staff - Never had a problem with any "true" admin who played here back when we all (SOD) started playing here.

3 members of staff that were here when you first started played (UV days) all signed off on the banning.

----

Your constant berating of members and community players is enough to say goodbye forever.

Kevin - Generalizing people on the internet while actually being on the internet doesn't work

Guest Sandy Balls
I have on idea who any of these kids are. Seriously. I'm a regular on JB, and I've seen Kenny like once and he never used his mike.

That's because when you get on he's gone.

DEMO

REPORT DENIED

RAGE QUIT FOR 1 YEAR

See you guys later.

I wouldn't say I raged for a year. I was given admin, I enforced the rules, mitch got mad I banned his friend for breaking the rules. I got refunded for admin, all was fine.

Then the dumb bitch you had running things gave me admin for free, and I went in and banned everyone perm, and mitch freaked out and finally unbanned everyone after like an hour.

Dumb bitches will be bitches.

MoneyOverBitches.

P.S.

How about that coffee?

Actually, we popped open some mtwndew and loaded some bowels. We high az fuk wit dat juicyjuicy.

CROSSSSFADDEDD SUP DEN

I love smoking shit.

You all joined when we transitioned from =(UV)= to sG, and I have to say.. No one ever was "cool" with you. Especially you, Few. You bitch like a prepubescent child & sound like a nasally wigger from the streets of suburbia. Nigga please- you've got as much street rep as a girl scout.

We banned you all once, and out of some misplaced sense of forgiveness we unbanned you. I'm sure whoever made that decision regrets it. SODMONEYGANG has always, and will always be a pox on our servers. PEACE, GOOD RIDDANCE!

To kennY & bryannN: dump Few and I'm sure this could be fixed :3

If anything, I'm the only one that is quiet. The only time I complain is when admins break rules, and 99.9% of the time I'm right. I could honestly careless what you think. If you think that I was ever "serious" about having "street cred", you sir are a fucking idiot. I'd love to get coffee with you too. Don't forget your gat!

Your problem now, not mine :)

I love smoking shit.

nah man, we loaded like 4 bowels n we smok3d em b4 we JB, when we get BJ from hoez.

Money Over Bitches.

and 99.9% of the time I'm right.

Yup, love it when you call abuse over the mic when the warden is talking.

Yup, love it when you call abuse over the mic when the warden is talking.

I actually try to wait until he stops talking. The problem is there is a delay of the mics in jailbreak for some reason. Prolly related to sending donations into the pockets of users and not into the servers. IDUNNO.

Money Over Bitches

EDIT:

When we meeting for coffee?

I actually try to wait until he stops talking. The problem is there is a delay of the mics in jailbreak for some reason. Prolly related to sending donations into the pockets of users and not into the servers. IDUNNO.

Money Over Bitches

EDIT:

When we meeting for coffee?

Also, keep me banned and unban bryan/kenny/rest of SOD, fine by me.

shuda you cant even talk with urban/ebonic slang lol you sound like a 90's 10 yr old trying to talk black. Let me translate for you.

You wrote:

Yo, dawg, yall gotta understend something yo. Yall is a baunch of fuckin' bitches who come up disruspectin' us, man. 'specially this boy right here, this Few fucker. You talk like some kinda little pussyass kid. Yo son, yall ain't got nothin' compured to a Girl Schout!

What should be:

Peep this, these tricks comin up in our shit poppin off like dey know wuz good, they got that poppy few tryna front like he got some. fuckin talk like bitch ass n****, this bitch aint got shit on no body. das was up.

If your gonna try to make fun of Ebonics at least know how to speak it LOL

Oh this is bryaNNN posting on kiNg's account my account never authed =[ he doesn't post on here but I'm glad you guys hate us so much. you think were mad you're the ones arguing with us on here calling us gay because we pretend to be black to be funny on jailbreak LOLOL