Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frosted Butts

Frosted Butt's app. [Withdrawn]

Recruitment Form

Name: Mark

Steam ID: thevolkner

XFire: -none-

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/264021

Microphone: Yes

Favorite Server: TTT, JB, sometimes WCS2 and minigames

Have you ever hacked in game before: nope

Questions or Comments: none really

About Yourself: I'm not really sure how anyone in the community views me but at the least, I'll get some criticism in this application :]

Referral(s): Oreo and Sketch

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting Abusive Players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

http://www.syndicate-gamers.net/showthread.php?t=7325

• Have one staff or two E/SE/VET/LEG/SO referrals.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a Recruitment Officer or other staff if an RO is unavailable.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

• Mitch (Xfire: geekyaznboy)

Advisors:

Recruitment Officers:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Can screen if you want.

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

I would ask them to stop, because everyone deserves one chance. If they continued to disrupt our gameplay, I would follow with a temporary mute. If they continued to disrespect the rules, I would kick them. As for hackers, I would probably quickly get a screen recording and report them on the forums. As soon as I got some evidence, I would ban. If the situation couldn't wait, I would have to ban quickly.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would recommend that they become active on the forums and try to be comfortable around the community. Once they got the requirements fulfilled, I would tell them to apply and hope for the best.

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

I consider myself as mature as I need to be. I can act my age and be appropriate, even when I'm having fun.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I check in on the forums almost every day and I'm on the servers very often. Since the first time I played on an sG server, I found other servers to be much less fun or welcoming :]

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Of course

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

I recently got 3 infractions. 2 of them were about the same thread, and I justified both of them. So far, 1 was reversed. I got another for flaming, and the post i got an infraction for led to some problems between me and that person... I have apologized to him since and I hope he doesn't take anything the wrong way...

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

No

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I loved sG servers since I first joined one. Whether I ever get in or not, I'll never stop enjoying every member of the community or the servers that you have to offer. I don't have much to say other than that I can be dedicated and trustworthy and I can't wait to see what happens next!

---

I suppose...

1/5

I tried to explain my infractions in my app., but I learned how to behave on the forums from them. As for my presence, that's just something time can show, so I'm just trying to change my attitude around here. I'd love the chance to show that I can be involved in a better way, but if it has to wait I can easily understand.

Going to change my (Abstain) vote to no till I see a better attitude/forum presences, I don’t think he should be able to prove it as a recruit, he should have to prove it as a nonmember. I have a feeling once the sG tags go on he will turn into a douche all over again, most known nonmembers that are given a chance like this do. Don’t take it personal, I’ve just seen it happen too many times.

2/5

Going to change my (Abstain) vote to no till I see a better attitude/forum presences, I don’t think he should be able to prove it as a recruit, he should have to prove it as a nonmember. I have a feeling once the sG tags go on he will turn into a douche all over again, most known nonmembers that are given a chance like this do. Don’t take it personal, I’ve just seen it happen too many times.

2/5

I understand what you're saying and even though I disagree, I think I'm going to withdraw this application now and give this some more time. Thanks to everyone for the feedback~