Sign in to follow this  
bulletford

Respawning at the end of the round?

Is it supposed to be like this? basically what happens is you respawn, able to type, scoreboard says your alive, but you aren't

Is this a bug in the server?

I don't mind it but only wondering whether its supposed to be like that or not

it's really rather annoying cause you not only can't kill the enemy guys that are still alive but you also can't tell if anyone is still alive, and then when one teams doesn't do there Objective and the admin slays them for that when the round ends every one gets slayed cause they just got revived and they lose there money and lose score

it's really rather annoying cause you not only can't kill the enemy guys that are still alive but you also can't tell if anyone is still alive, and then when one teams doesn't do there Objective and the admin slays them for that when the round ends every one gets slayed cause they just got revived and they lose there money and lose score

That's true, Can we possibly get this fixed?

Bug, fucked up :S Can't even bet.

Another bug aswell: As people die, their body will appear in the air, without any weapons. And then at the end of the round, you can't kill people.

it's confirm as a bug. but it kind of a good thing imo, once the bomb explode you won't lose your weapons that you buy and you can have it for the new round.

I personally dont mind. You can see everyone type. :D

okay yeah you don't play on WCS#2 so unless it's doing the same thing just well :)

and yeah just use the shopmenu to get your guns back, it's in the fifth page for all you guys that don't use the shopmenu for every life, it's called crusaders wish it saves your pistol and primary weapon for next round unless you get slayed such as dieing from fall damage or by the bomb or by an admin

okay yeah you don't play on WCS#2 so unless it's doing the same thing just well :)

and yeah just use the shopmenu to get your guns back, it's in the fifth page for all you guys that don't use the shopmenu for every life, it's called crusaders wish it saves your pistol and primary weapon for next round unless you get slayed such as dieing from fall damage or by the bomb or by an admin

I haven't had wish save my pistol on either server since I started playing again.

Sign in to follow this