Guest SharpLead

You guys want a map on this server? Let us know! Post the folowing:

- Map Name

- Map Screenshot (YOUR OWN SCREENSHOT)

- Map Download Link

- What you like / dislike about the map

Guest lord yoda

all the maps for gg are good at the moment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lord Yoda @ Apr 4 2007, 04:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

all the maps for gg are good at the moment

except they never change anymore!! it could use a little variety. . .

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ãubnium @ Jul 18 2007, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Fuck!!

I want to join,but I' have to make a map first and I don't know anything about making maps!!

That is the stupidest thing I've heard today and believe me I've heard some pretty stupid shit.

What is the point of joining the mapping team if you don't want to make maps?

It's the same thing as saying, "I want to join the football team but I don't want to play football!'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 18 2007, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

That is the stupidest thing I've heard today and believe me I've heard some pretty stupid shit.

It's the same thing as saying, "I want to join the football team but I don't want to play football!'

If you read it carefully,it says "I WANT to join",which is like saying "I WISH I can join the (in your example) football team(mapping squad),but I can't because I don't want to play(can't make maps).

Come on man.....it's basic english. smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Jul 18 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ãubniumâ„¢ @ Jul 18 2007, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<strike>If you read it carefully,it says</strike> "I WANT to join",<strike>which is like saying "I WISH I can join the (in your example) football team(mapping squad),but I can't because</strike> I don't want to play(<strike>can't make maps</strike>).

Come on man.....it's basic english. smile.gif

Hmmm Interesting findings in this sector captain

I may want join tongue.gif since I'm always beta testing on your server although I feel bad bothering phoenix to upload my new betas all the time, I gotta say UV community has the best populated zombie server, personally I'm into servers that have *Reload * Lots of admins to kick out hackers/spammers, and great people with HLSS *Get to da choppa!!* biggrin.gif But yesss I will have 2 more maps to come<<<<

I would like to join the mappers squad but i havent finished a map i have several maps that are not complete. but trust me i know alot. i know all about elevators doors displacement Exc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Plunkizzle @ Jul 19 2007, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would like to join the mappers squad but i havent finished a map i have several maps that are not complete. but trust me i know alot. i know all about elevators doors displacement Exc.

Me too. I can also convert images into vtf format so they can used in maps and I can hex models and skins. For those who don't know that means I can change the name of a model or material that would originally overwrite something but instead makes it so you can use both. I can also use MAN (PakRat type program used to compile models materials etc. into maps so they will be downloaded without hastle) though it really doesn't need any mapping skill tongue.gif. I'll upload media of the map I'm working on now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bacon333 @ Jul 22 2007, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I wouldn't mind joining, but I'm working on Brain Bread: source right now...

Are you in the brain bread source crew? If so could you post up some screenshots?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ATIX @ Jul 24 2007, 07:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Are you in the brain bread source crew? If so could you post up some screenshots?

Yeah, I'm in the brainbread: source crew, but no, I can't post screenshots... its all under wraps... well, most of it...

We have some media on the moddb page:

http://mods.moddb.com/7492/brainbread-source/

As for previous work and fpsbanana page, I don't have, but I can cobble them together later (like tomorrow) and show you... If that 'disqualifies' me for now, then I guess I can apply again later... tongue.gif

Name: Brandon Fait '(BitWire)Wizard Fait'

xFire: wizardfait or wizard fait (I forgot, sorry)

Examples of previous work: Will post later.

All you need is steam and one of the games, and go to tools and download Source SDK! Done. smile.gif

Anyways I can't make anything now, fucking steam acc got haxed... sad.gif

I hope I don't get VAC'd before I get it back... sad.gif

Guest some fag

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wizard fait @ Jul 30 2007, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well, I got my acc back! So, I'm gonna' spend a good few hours Dystopia'ing then I'll get to work on some mapping!

WOOTNESS TO THE VALVENESS! smile.gif

Offtopic: Fuck, they still haven't messaged me.

I swear, I hope he isn't hacking... Asshole.

Well, I'm starting a map now... I got a great idea! Doom2 Map1.. Granted, Idk how to make doors... But Hell, that won't stop me from making a map though. tongue.gif (Just one more thing someone needs to tell me how to do, so I can make uber-maps!)

Sign in to follow this