Sign in to follow this  
perplex

Rate my gaming rig?

Say what you want man, I want a pair of those, If i had been wearing those the last couple years i probably wouldnt need regular glasses to see far now.

They reduce the strain on your eyes significantly as well as the damage done.

Id kill for a pair of those about now.

Fuck steelseries, waste o' time.

http://www.gunnars.com/

(trolololol)

I also would like to hear the full specs of the setup if you please...

Not rating until you list each competent with detail

otherwise its crap low quality components. kthx

The way you word your post makes you sound like a complete computer noob who only bought the parts to make your e-dick larger.

pics of inside the case and such too? i want to see your cable management and your shitty "for gamers" case because clearly you want to be a "True gamer". Lol gaming glasses. Wtf.

The way you word your post makes you sound like a complete computer noob who only bought the parts to make your e-dick larger.

pics of inside the case and such too? i want to see your cable management and your shitty "for gamers" case because clearly you want to be a "True gamer". Lol gaming glasses. Wtf.

HOLY SHIT HOWMAD?!?!?!?!

@ perplex: Your setup is similar to mine. I also have the eyefinity 3 monitor setup, however my res is 4290 x 900 b/c I'm using 3 x 19in monitors but I used the 5830 instead of the 5870. Did you use the bezzel management tools or did you go w/ default?

Watch out guys, here's the pro.

Looks pretty badass.

Holy shit, that's all i gotta say man. I also gotta say i got that mouse too, its pretty damn good and mine has lasted a long time.

Why the hell would you wanna hack, when you got the dankest setup yet.I dun get it.

once again i was proven of not hacking. admin reviewed the video and I infact was using just a scripted keybind. 2 week ban.

What an enormous waste of money.
are u in debt

No I actually get paid to review items, so infact I either use alot of the free stuff I get or sell them to buy what I want.

I have also recently been partnered with ASI computers with the starting of my new business. I also used to web/digital design and build pcs for money.

Ti-83? Nice waste of money...

Ti-84+ SE. Get it right.

I got it for free it was a joke/gift. I needed a new one for school.

Fuckin Epic....

Haters gonna hate, gamers gonna game bro...

Just curious, how much did that cost you, aprox? Also what are the actuall specs of it? speed, ram speed, ram lat's, QPI speeds ect....

No idea on the cost since I get up to 80% discount on most things.

Intel Core i7-960 3.2GHz, QPI 6.4GTs

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800, Cas Latency 7,Timing 7-8-7-24-2N.

Lemme know if you wanna know anything else.

Say what you want man, I want a pair of those, If i had been wearing those the last couple years i probably wouldnt need regular glasses to see far now.

They reduce the strain on your eyes significantly as well as the damage done.

Id kill for a pair of those about now.

Very true, since I work on the computer all day they help alot. They are very worth it, especially for gamers.

You'z a lefty ;D

I knows, lol leftys are ftw haha.

All of that, and you play WoW? wtf is wrong with you.

My gf is into mmos, she influenced me to get back into it.

HOLY SHIT HOWMAD?!?!?!?!

@ perplex: Your setup is similar to mine. I also have the eyefinity 3 monitor setup,

however my res is 4290 x 900 b/c I'm using 3 x 19in monitors but I used the 5830 instead of the 5870.

Did you use the bezzel management tools or did you go w/ default?

Default. And they way i have it connected is, I use a active mini DP adaptor to hdmi, and 2 mini dp to dvi.

If your trolling don't expect a response, its not worth my time, especially when im most likely doing way better than you social class wise when im only 19 years old, and if you wanna respectively troll post your gaming rig.

+1 for rig

-10 for world of warcraft

-200 for alliance

-9000 for no recoil hacks

-500 lefthanded

-1000 for being terrible at pvp

-5000 for trying to defend your hacks

-500 lefthanded

-1000 for being terrible at pvp

-5000 for trying to defend your hacks

-9999999999999999 for fail trolling.

sad when people dont know the difference between hacking and keybind scripting.

Scopene is an idiot. Playing with your left hand on your mouse is retarded. And with that setup, you are probably terrible at pvp. Tell me where I am wrong?

No I actually get paid to review items, so infact I either use alot of the free stuff I get or sell them to buy what I want.

I have also recently been partnered with ASI computers with the starting of my new business. I also used to web/digital design and build pcs for money.

Where can i read your reviews?

ASI computers eh?

Tell your boss that the site is complete trash

http://www.asicomputers.com.au/

Your store also sucks. No info is given about products.

http://shop.asi.com.au/

Scopene is an idiot. Playing with your left hand on your mouse is retarded. And with that setup, you are probably terrible at pvp. Tell me where I am wrong?

my mouse is a ambidextrous gaming mouse so hows that retarded? And hows my setup show im terrible at pvp? im quite curious lol.