Sign in to follow this  
Trigga

Dream car?

Without being ridiculous. My dream car is actually affordable, not just a retardly expensive sports car ill never ever get

Lexus IS F

Or

Lexus LS

Sports cars are balls.

This is pure class.

AHAHAHAHA, THAT'S FUNNY. You don't want a rediculously expensive car when you could just have a piece of shit that some people call a car...enjoy that one...

omg I ROFL'd so hard.

I want to hear about Skotti's dream car...

AHAHAHAHA, THAT'S FUNNY. You don't want a rediculously expensive car when you could just have a piece of shit that some people call a car...enjoy that one...

omg I ROFL'd so hard.

I want to hear about Skotti's dream car...

What?

Are you retarded? You make no fucking sense. Wait; why am i asking? You are a retard.

Obviously i could post a roles royce but im being realistic about my dream car that i WILL(hopefully) actually get one day. What the fuck are you talking about you stupid piece of shit?

What?

Are you retarded? You make no fucking sense. Wait; why am i asking? You are a retard.

Obviously i could post a roles royce but im being realistic about my dream car that i WILL actually get one day. What the fuck are you talking about you stupid piece of shit?

lol

Really?

I always thought that the Hayabusa was stretched out a bit too much.

Thats what I love about it. :D

I'd customize it with atleast a 280mm rear tire. Also do that thing where theres only one spoke to hold the rear tire in place.

Nissan

nissan-qazana-stock-580.jpg

Audi's <3

audi-r8-v10-52-fsi-quattro.jpg

audi-r8-2.jpg

wtf on the nissan. looks ugly as fuck.

Dodge Daytona. 426 Hemi.

You would. Great choice bro.

Need moar sporty BMW. 3serieswat

GAS Mustang X-1 – US Air Force Project Supercar. I could definitely use a USAF Project car..

USAF-Mustang-X-1.jpg

This was at my school a few months ago. Was hella cool.

1997 Toyota Supra

Very nice, and its affordable!

The Chevrolet Shelby GT 500 1967

God I hope your joking.

im being realistic about my dream car that i WILL(hopefully) actually get one day. What the fuck are you talking about you stupid piece of shit?

I will agree that it is definitely affordable, but same goes with my future Ford Raptor :D! (I'd get used if need be too)

I thought the whole point of it being your "dream car" meant that it doesn't have to be realistic?

not necessarily. Depends on your definition of it.

I choose to post the car that i will get after years of hard work. To me that is my dream car.

I sigh so much when I see "Ferrari yeah so good omfg jizz man I'm cool", I laughed so hard on Don's list(sorry m8, no offense XD), full of ferraris and lambos... Just... Lame... Don't get me started on the Veyron, give you 1 word, Ultimate Aero TT. However, I like to keep the dream something achieveable.

An Evo would be nice.

lol cant say shit until you've driven one. They're so smooth, quiet and sexy. But we all have different tastes. an LS is a v8 also, not like cheap cars with a 4 cylinder.

So when you drive a V12 Vantage, let me know how that compares and if you still have a boner for your lexus...

look up Lexus in UrbanDictionary for lulz...

But for a serious read:

This isn't very detailed or technical, so it should be easily understandable for a 5yo forum audience. A basic overview of an overrated brand :)

http://www.autospies.com/news/Why-Lexus-shouldn-t-be-regarded-prestigious-7592/

"Also, a large number of Lexus owners don't know they're driving a Toyota. If they knew, would Lexus be as successful?" Trolol.

Well, don't get me wrong, I think Lexus makes some nice cars, but it's just funny to pick one of their blander models when asked what dream car you wish you had. I'd certainly drive a Lex over most Mercs any day.

Well, don't get me wrong, I think Lexus makes some nice cars, but it's just funny to pick one of their blander models when asked what dream car you wish you had. I'd certainly drive a Lex over most Mercs any day.

I'd take an IS300 over a mercedes.

VW Golf GTI W12-650.

Engine: 5998cc

Max power: 641bhp @ 6000rpm

Max torque: 553lb ft @ 4500rpm

0 - 60mph: 3.7sec

Top speed: 201mph

Shame it's only a concept Q_Q

golf_w12.jpg

Im making my realistic because as of now I will not be able to attain it, but in the future I will.

crides000030-4.jpg

2003 mustang cobra

2007-mitsubishi-evo-IX%5B2%5D.jpg

mitsubishi evo

toyota-supra-black.jpg

toyota supra

grey-mazda-rx7.jpg

mazda rx7

Nissan-240sx.jpg

nissan 240sx

One of these cars will be mine someday.

Agreed, but only because I'm not a big fan of most Mercs...

Im making my realistic because as of now I will not be able to attain it, but in the future I will.

I crashed a 240 and an evo. Carsat an rx7 and supra for about 3 months. IMO the supra drives better.

I find it hard to believe you can't afford a 240. how much is the AF paying your sorry ass?

I crashed a 240 and an evo.

an azn who can't drive.. go figure.. that's like the oddest thing in the world. I thought you all where good at driving ..