Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tasty

TTT weapon suggestions

i dont honestly like either of these. Why?

Detective one: Effectively stups up a blockade which cannot be seen by tators, which would then immobalize them. Bad idea all around as it would cause rage. Think long hallway on 67th, put 2 of these at the far end and only inno's will get to them...

Bear Trap: Bad idea, and most likely will not work. As i believe the hanging of bodies is based upon the ragdolls being props, not people. As when demonstrated by me and mafia messing around, when you ragdoll someone, then hang them, they are trapped in the wall/roof, unroped but still stuck. This would cause rage as people would be stuck halfway and not beable to defend themselves.

aight well comment on previous stuff here, we always have the same stuff and I'll always post the first things that come to mind because not many other people come up with ideas and I've been told some of my previous ideas were nice.

aight well comment on previous stuff here, we always have the same stuff and I'll always post the first things that come to mind because not many other people come up with ideas and I've been told some of my previous ideas were nice.

Well, i like majority of the stuff you post. I just know for a fact that the 2nd one will not work currently. And first one i didnt like at all.

Give me a bit, i'll go through and post comments on the more recent items. :)

Proximity mine: for terrorists, explodes when someone is close enough. Medium radius, slightly smaller than c4, takes slot of c4

to counter this:

Cloaking device: for detective, cloaks from traitor radar, and allows detective to approach and defuse proximity mines.

Soundproof box: terrorist weapon, takes up the 8 slot, allows you to place a box over c4 before arming it, that supresses its beeps.

Explosives Scanner: detective accesory, is either an active use 8 slot item, or adds the effect to radar if radar is purchased: Scans for explosives in an x radius(to be determined by engies.)

Prox mines: Great idea, would be nice to have. Could possibly use the SLAM model from Hl2Dm. Have like half the radius of the c4, Or if posible have have them be remotely detonated after a delay of say, 3 seconds. Not defusable by Defuser, so cloaking has a purpose. I say use SLAMS from hl2dm as well, because they are "prox" mines already because they have laser that once people pass through them, they blow up.

Cloaking Device: Be Very nice to have, but perhaps have this as an active slot 8 item for defusing proximty mines. Otherwise its a passive item.

SoundProof box: Eh no. explosives are already hard enough to hear on some maps. Great idea, but not many applications, nor worth the credits if its not reusable.

Explosive Scanner: Yes if possible, have a say 10m radius for explosives. However this does not detective Prox mines.

Prox mines: Great idea, would be nice to have. Could possibly use the SLAM model from Hl2Dm. Have like half the radius of the c4, Or if posible have have them be remotely detonated after a delay of say, 3 seconds. Not defusable by Defuser, so cloaking has a purpose. I say use SLAMS from hl2dm as well, because they are "prox" mines already because they have laser that once people pass through them, they blow up.

Cloaking Device: Be Very nice to have, but perhaps have this as an active slot 8 item for defusing proximty mines. Otherwise its a passive item.

SoundProof box: Eh no. explosives are already hard enough to hear on some maps. Great idea, but not many applications, nor worth the credits if its not reusable.

Explosive Scanner: Yes if possible, have a say 10m radius for explosives. However this does not detective Prox mines.

Thanks for the opinion bro, not many people post shit it's nice to hear at least something.

And yeah after playing with c4 more recently and finding some amazing spots to plant it, idgaf if people hear it much or not, and it can be difficult to hear, so I'll forget about the box for now.

I've been looking for proxy mines on garrysmod

I'll keep you guys updated.

Be sure to look up the SWEPs on garrysmod.org and find ones you want, and I'll work on converting it over to TTT.

I've been looking for proxy mines on garrysmod

I'll keep you guys updated.

Be sure to look up the SWEPs on garrysmod.org and find ones you want, and I'll work on converting it over to TTT.

I will look tomorrow for sure, I'm going to visit my mom this weekend and won't have a computer to play on, but for sure I'll be on the forums and I'll look that stuff up. I'll post anything cool I find or more ideas. Thanks for the suggestion and keeping up with the server's interests. <3 you blob.

Ok, Balthazar should get a special apprentice SO position in TTT where he investigates specific flaws in the game, voices the players opinions, and eventually comes up with new additions to the game whenever necessary :D

What we need is more maps.

Not more weapons. I think the game is pretty balanced with what is available now.

^This also, we play the same maps 90% of the time, I posted about this and Blob acknowledged it, he's been busy when we was fixing the bodies and other shit too so I understand but if we could get a new map voting system and some new maps that would be amazing, My buddy I play with often plays another TTT and they have all sorts of maps I've never seen before, I could list some if you want blob.

@F. Butts: Lol thanks man, I love the server I like thinking of things to add to it. =D

Katana:

Detective - more damage than a knife, increases movement speed by 10-15% maybe?

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=119528

Dunno if the second part is possible, but it would be fun XD

Oh and innocents should get this at round start :D

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=3718

The only way for a weapon to do more dmg than a knife, is if you can point at someone and they die. WE DONT WANT A DETECTIVE DOING THAT NOW DO WE?!?!

The only way for a weapon to do more dmg than a knife, is if you can point at someone and they die. WE DONT WANT A DETECTIVE DOING THAT NOW DO WE?!?!

Meant crowbar, my bad (was thinking CSS)

^This also, we play the same maps 90% of the time, I posted about this and Blob acknowledged it, he's been busy when we was fixing the bodies and other shit too so I understand but if we could get a new map voting system and some new maps that would be amazing, My buddy I play with often plays another TTT and they have all sorts of maps I've never seen before, I could list some if you want blob.

@F. Butts: Lol thanks man, I love the server I like thinking of things to add to it. =D

Once the semester ends for me I can work on some new maps to add to the server.

ttt_Dunder_Mifflin: A shot for shot recreation of the building from the Office.

ttt_UTLC: A shot for shot recreation of the architecture building from my school.

ttt_sg_gallery: An sG inspired map with a football playa room, gallery for hanging bodies, stereo that plays the ttt song, and possibly a button that plays Monkeh screaming TRAITOR!!!!!! globally. Basically anything that sG regulars can identify with.

ttt_sg_gallery: An sG inspired map with a football playa room, gallery for hanging bodies, stereo that plays the ttt song, and possibly a button that plays Monkeh screaming TRAITOR!!!!!! globally. Basically anything that sG regulars can identify with.

I likey. However make the room for hanging bodies have hooks hanging, that way mafia can hang them even when he isnt tator :D

2 Ideas:

Detective: Defib. Can revive a person who still has DNA on them and was not killed by a headshot. Brings them back to life with 50 hp.

Traitor: Detective disguise: Instead of a full disguise where nobody can see your name, you now look like a detective. When people look at you, you have the blue circle and a cross through it that says you're a detective. Obviously it's like a counter-disguiser but smart Innocents/real detectives can press TAB and see that you're an imposter Detective.

ttt_Dunder_Mifflin: A shot for shot recreation of the building from the Office.

ttt_UTLC: A shot for shot recreation of the architecture building from my school.

Helo,

My name is PRO MONKEH and I would like to send you some feedback.

This ttt_Dunder_Mifflin sounds like good idea at first, but we already have a map called cs_office on the server. If you are not familiar with this map, it is a map of an office complex. It comes complete with a parking garage (including working garage door) and three outdoor areas. This map is also used in this game called Counter Strike: Source where the story behind the map is that a team of terrorists have taken a few asians and old people hostage in this office complex and it is up to the counter terrorism team to eliminate any hostile threats and to secure the hostages. While this story works perfectly for the Counter Strike: Source video game, it does not hold together as well for the Trouble in Terrorist Town gametype, but I will use my creativity to make it work:

The events which take place in TTT is the aftermath of what happened in CSS. The terrorist team managed to triumph over the counter terrorist team in the straight forward battle. Because the T's won the round, the CT felt the need to change their tactics, so they put undercover CT's among all the terrorism to eliminate the terrorism threat. To the terrorists, these fakes are 'Traitors' and must be taken out.

With this, the background story is now secure and we may proceed without worry.

Regarding this ttt_UTLC map, only psychopathic teenagers who are going to shoot up their school create video game maps based off their location of education. With this on the back of our mind, I completely approve of the creation of this map and would love to teach an African Studies course in one of the classrooms on this map.

Regarding this ttt_sg_gallery map, I completely approve of this map. This football playa room sounds like an excellent idea. If you are willing to take suggestions, I suggest a room which has a football field on the floor and some sort of prop which we can toss using our magneto cocks. I would also be happy to send you sound files of me screaming shit into the mic.

Thank you for your time.

PRO MONKEH, SYNDICATE GAMER

I had an idea,

Detectives - Padded Boots : When purchased they absorb roughly 50% of fall damage.

I think this would be useful as detective could get to a lower area quicker, as the would have less chance of dieing from the fall.

and we need more things for detective :3

I had an idea,

Detectives - Padded Boots : When purchased they absorb roughly 50% of fall damage.

I think this would be useful as detective could get to a lower area quicker, as the would have less chance of dieing from the fall.

and we need more things for detective :3

I like that, should rename it to those boots they use in portal 2, and have them absorb all fall damage.

inb4 lighthouse jumping ftw.

Also: For detective, Windbreaker: Aerodynamically makes the detective run faster by looking more official. XD .2 speed increase.

Helo,

My name is PRO MONKEH and I would like to send you some feedback.

This ttt_Dunder_Mifflin sounds like good idea at first, but we already have a map called cs_office on the server. If you are not familiar with this map, it is a map of an office complex. It comes complete with a parking garage (including working garage door) and three outdoor areas. This map is also used in this game called Counter Strike: Source where the story behind the map is that a team of terrorists have taken a few asians and old people hostage in this office complex and it is up to the counter terrorism team to eliminate any hostile threats and to secure the hostages. While this story works perfectly for the Counter Strike: Source video game, it does not hold together as well for the Trouble in Terrorist Town gametype, but I will use my creativity to make it work:

The events which take place in TTT is the aftermath of what happened in CSS. The terrorist team managed to triumph over the counter terrorist team in the straight forward battle. Because the T's won the round, the CT felt the need to change their tactics, so they put undercover CT's among all the terrorism to eliminate the terrorism threat. To the terrorists, these fakes are 'Traitors' and must be taken out.

With this, the background story is now secure and we may proceed without worry.

Regarding this ttt_UTLC map, only psychopathic teenagers who are going to shoot up their school create video game maps based off their location of education. With this on the back of our mind, I completely approve of the creation of this map and would love to teach an African Studies course in one of the classrooms on this map.

Regarding this ttt_sg_gallery map, I completely approve of this map. This football playa room sounds like an excellent idea. If you are willing to take suggestions, I suggest a room which has a football field on the floor and some sort of prop which we can toss using our magneto cocks. I would also be happy to send you sound files of me screaming shit into the mic.

Thank you for your time.

PRO MONKEH, SYNDICATE GAMER

d6YzP.gif

Also, had a great idea.

Dead Ringer: Traitor item(possibly traitor and detective), used similar to the teleporter, use it to mark a location on the map, then when you are killed, you respawn on that point, your old body disappearing.

Also, had a great idea.

Dead Ringer: Traitor item(possibly traitor and detective), used similar to the teleporter, use it to mark a location on the map, then when you are killed, you respawn on that point, your old body disappearing.

No thanks. Anything that includes Respawning is overpowered. Because as soon as traitor makes a move on detective, he's revealed. Also i've seen something similar to this, however the body disappearing code was glitchy, and if you used it as a traitor, it would leave your old body, and you would be marked as a traitor on the main tab menu When your body was found...

Also, respawning idea's need to be avoided, as its overpowered. Think of it this way, detective has 1 hp left, buys Dead ringer. Jumps off tower in Island. Respawns with FULL hp. Or traitors run up and knife detective in his face, not knowing he had dead ringer. Detective respawns and calls out traitor. Traitor round is fail.

INVISIBILITY WATCH - THE TRAITOR BECOMES INVISIBLE FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. CAN BE LIKE THE INVISIBILITY WATCH IN TF2

Eh, Only if it does not display the name, derp. Otherwise, this would be a yes, as they already have this item in space build in the weapons area. Would be epic, especially if it was rechargable!. Make sure however that they cannot draw any other weapons, else the cloaking gets disabled. Also make it have a loudish noise, something noticable if you are in the vicintiy, but not too fucking loud like a barral launcha lol.