Sign in to follow this  
Joscal

JB Appreciation

This will be a long thread so if you do not want to read the entirety of it skip to last few lines.

I have been playing Jailbreak for about 9 months or so, and have read threads on different parts of the jailbreak server having to do with admins, freekillers and such dating back quite a bit of time. (Procrastinating from my assignments.) Having done so I appreciate the decent amount of work admins and staff put into Jailbreak.

Especially since, in the past few weeks, using admin powers has been somewhat of a spectacle. Quite a few new people have admin powers and I'd like to thank the ones who have have been helping with the rampant freekilling, spamming, racism, and altogether rudeness of the random server visitors that ruin the game for other people.

I also want to apologize to admins if they have ever been annoyed by me trying to get their attention on me or someone else being freekilled on the map. I will try to make my in-game complaints brief and to-the-point when talking to you from now on.

I admit to being pissed off when I'm freekilled, but I get over it soon enough, I also do check MOTD a lot in game to be technically correct, and I apologize about that as that somewhat ruins the game when you have to stop everything for a little thing like that.

Admins in the server do what they can and as such they deserve a little appreciation.

Even when admins screw up, most of the time it's for best intentions.

Jailbreak is tolerated, never appreciated; however, I do like how there are 10 admins on at any given time in the afternoon. No one gets away with anything, therefore making JB more pleasurable. The only time more admins could be used is in the morning. Hotsauce is on until around 6am, Then it gets boring until about 3 or 4.

Old jb is long gone.

GFTF FUCKAS

I still find it sorta funny the two biggest admins in late 2009 JB are now JCS ;)

Old JB was the shit. I miss the old players.

back in the good ol' days of pizza and p2 without the mass fagtory yet a little fags is always nice :D

back in the good ol' days of pizza and p2 without the mass fagtory yet a little fags is always nice :D

Good times...good times..

Back when Triv warden whored and whenever i'cop got warden everyone shit their pants..fuck, i miss i'cop...:(

And Waffles with his so fucked up retardedly complicated orders which like kills nearly everyone lol

Back when Triv warden whored and whenever i'cop got warden everyone shit their pants..fuck, i miss i'cop...:(

Triv warden whoring was 2010, not 2009 babe.

Oh Icop.... Always owning everyone in simon says saying "don't jump"...