Kar'Roth, The Warlock of the Void

Generally::

* Kar'Roth, The Warlock of the Void

* Original idea.

* Pistol race, Elites only.

* Level 5000 (With good reason.)

* No restrictions.

Six Skills, Eight levels each.

Void Walk - A flash through the void. (Ability, 15 second cooldown. Teleport ability, but at a range that only goes 1/3rd of Human distance at all levels and at max.)

Energy Control - Control leads to greater power... (+5 ammo for first clip/level)

Energy Rifts - Teleport objects through you. (4% evade/level)

Force Blast - A rush of power on your foe. (10% chance/level to knock back your enemy when they are struck.)

Reincarnation - The Void can save those who are from it... (3% chance/level for a respawn. Can only happen once and is 'activated' at spawn, as in, you will see if you will respawn in that round.)

Desolation - All shall be surrendered to the Void. (Ultimate, 30 second cooldown. When activated, creates a 'ward' in the area that disables ALL BONUSES a race gets in a 75/level range for 1 second/level. All bonuses = no AoE healing/ultimates/speed/LJ/etc when enemies are in range.)

Disable/semi rush race.

Extremely original idea. I like all of it's aspects, besides the fact that it's a pistol race with only 24% evade. It'll be wrecked before it gets it's ward down.

Extremely original idea. I like all of it's aspects, besides the fact that it's a pistol race with only 24% evade. It'll be wrecked before it gets it's ward down.

Upped it to 4%/level, so 1/3 hits miss.

I like it. Do you have a certain Pistol in mind? Or are you planning on letting it use any pistol?

Third line from the top where the guns thing is, it says Pistol Race, Elites only. I usually state what pistol/gun they use in my race threads.

Third line from the top where the guns thing is, it says Pistol Race, Elites only. I usually state what pistol/gun they use in my race threads.

Hmm, not sure how I missed that, apologies.