Sign in to follow this  
Guest checkster

Clerafication on lurker defuse

they should remove the rule from the motd then....

Some races can still go 100% invis like takeno and whatever else race does.

Guest checkster
Some races can still go 100% invis like takeno and whatever else race does.

Lillit an zeratul to if they are to be relased.

honesty if a shadow lurker drop his gun and defuse its kinda unfair for oponents for example when i sometimes walk arround i cant see a lurker staying direct before me so how can this be "fair/balanced" gameplay? ._.

i would say anything with more than 95% invis what doesnt have a weapon is illegal :P

But doesnt zeratul show its knife?

honesty if a shadow lurker drop his gun and defuse its kinda unfair for oponents for example when i sometimes walk arround i cant see a lurker staying direct before me so how can this be "fair/balanced" gameplay? ._.

i would say anything with more than 95% invis what doesnt have a weapon is illegal :P

If you know enemy team has a lurker, shoot the bomb every 5 secs. lol

Guest checkster
But doesnt zeratul show its knife?

Well all 100% invis races do show knife, thoe lurker has none.

Takeno doesn't, lilith doesn't, uhhh, what else...

On the contrary, Poseidon and Takeno don't show the knife while invisible.

I just looked up his gameme and he has 99% activity (I couldn't view the gameme page at school). He must play at extremely late/early hours of the day, so please excuse my uneducated/uninformed last post.

It's fine. A lot of work that I do on the server anyway is mostly working with Yiyas on ideas with races and testing them, but I do play. I was on a long CSS break for awhile, but I'm getting back into it more.

However, as to this whole issue, I'm standing by what I said before: I find it legit solely because if you hit it with ONE shot, it dies. So if you see a lurker is alive and you're worries, spray the area and it's all good. The MOTD may need some rewording though and updates.

so if your for example on the ehm "newer" westwood map and your as lurker hiding mehind the barrels at A and the Ct is on the roof of the left house from the spawn you can shoot as often as u want on the bomb it wont help a shit ;) i think thats what makes it all unfair

so if your for example on the ehm "newer" westwood map and your as lurker hiding mehind the barrels at A and the Ct is on the roof of the left house from the spawn you can shoot as often as u want on the bomb it wont help a shit ;) i think thats what makes it all unfair

I dont quite understand.....google translate didnt help either. Can someone decipher this msg please?

lol, this is why I probably play less often than I used to. all of this favors with breaking the yardstick that although fox.bios did abuse a lot, at least he made sure that crap like this never happened. Motd does need an update badly.

Hearing someone starting a defuse isn't exactly hard..

Just listen for it, and when you hear it, spray around the bomb or use the radar to pin-point the lurker

I dont quite understand.....google translate didnt help either. Can someone decipher this msg please?

I mean that you can hide behind the wooden barrels as a shadow lurker and you wont get shooten if the t is standing on the house left of the cts spawn standing house.

It's fine. A lot of work that I do on the server anyway is mostly working with Yiyas on ideas with races and testing them, but I do play. I was on a long CSS break for awhile, but I'm getting back into it more.

However, as to this whole issue, I'm standing by what I said before: I find it legit solely because if you hit it with ONE shot, it dies. So if you see a lurker is alive and you're worries, spray the area and it's all good. The MOTD may need some rewording though and updates.

I'm noy worried with that shit... It's just if you are trying to clutch the lurker defusing without seeing... Kinda hard to spray the area when you are getting shot by m4 and awps :D

Guest towliemctowel

I think you should be paying attention to the bomb anyways. But I do think lurker should be coded so they can't drop thier gun.

Sign in to follow this