Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Transcendent Being

Generally::

* Transcendent Being

* Original Idea

* Gun race, see info below.

* Level 4500

* ALL Shopmenu Restricted, except for attack menu.

One skill, 100 levels.

Race starts at 100 hp, cannot gain HP through shop items, or through other means. Race suffers a 25% exp penalty per kill.

Closer to Perfection - My training shall grant me supernatural strength.

Entire race is based around leveling the one skill to gain benefits through the entire game. Each level grants the following bonus to the player: 1 health and 2 armor.

Every ten levels, you will gain 5% movement speed, 1 point of damage reduction and 4% invisibility.

Every ten levels, you will also upgrade your gun to something better than before. Order of guns is as follows.

Lvl 0 = USP

Lvl 10 = Five Seven

Lvl 20 = Elites

Lvl 30 = Scout

Lvl 40 = UMP

Lvl 50 = MP5

Lvl 60 = TMP

Lvl 70 = AK47

Lvl 80 = M4A1

Lvl 90 = P90

Lvl 100 = M249

After you get a gun, you will have a menu to choose from any of the weapons from the above.

Think of this as shopkeeper on steroids.

sounds awesome broseph very interesting. But i think as you hit the thresholds for new guns you should be able to pick from a menu any of your previous choices of guns also, because some may prefer one gun over another, and its like you're earning an arsenal. The menu would kinda be like a deathmatch one i suppose. with the option to keep the same gun all map. Idk.

If it's possible to change the gun the race can use, this is a really good idea. What would he do with his cash, though? Would buying experience also be restricted?

But i think as you hit the thresholds for new guns you should be able to pick from a menu any of your previous choices of guns also, because some may prefer one gun over another,

If not, then duelies should be at level 100 ;)

Menu thing does sound good. My main thought behind the M249 was simply the run/spray that is possible with this race. I'll add that in later cause it is nice.

As to spending cash, I guess I could make it be able to buy the attack tree in shopmenu so it can have some utility.