Sign in to follow this  
ATG_AGENT

For the people who started playing within a year:

Im not new here. I have been around for a very long time and this is my 3rd time back with a year break in between each of them.

Anyone who still remembers will tell you guys. Go ahead and record.

Told you i would be back to claim server 2, and its ripe for the taken.

AGENT! OMG OMG OMG!

Hey was a great WCS player back when I was there. I don't know how you can't remember him Sketch :P

Mind I bet you don't remember me. I don't know much about you, you were never on WCS when I was around.

I'll be looking forward to playing with you, if you are as good as you say.. I haven't been doing too well lately, but cocky people like you usually aren't the best.

As i said i just came back from a year break from css so it will take abit till im back to my normal self, but already i am dominating the server. I think you were just in the 2 maps i was in? Yes/no? That was nothing compared to how i am usually.

Anyways i look forward to playing here once again, though i have lost all 2.5k of levels and need to re level.

Guest J_MaFia
AGENT! OMG OMG OMG!

Hey was a great WCS player back when I was there. I don't know how you can't remember him Sketch :P

Mind I bet you don't remember me. I don't know much about you, you were never on WCS when I was around.

Hey was a great!

AGENT! OMG OMG OMG!

Your name rings a bell, but not much more sorry.

I lost a lot of my grammer abilities since I left sG, give me a week or two.

Hmm, how to add me up....

Well Agent, I was one of the most active on their after I got annoyed with Ghoul on WCS #1 I then came on. I think you also played on #1, you might recall the numerous arguements between myself and Olacion over pointless Zombie Escape shit.

Mostlly him pulling a FUCKING LEVER to drop me to my DEATH! I still hate you for that >.>

But, I don't think you will remember me that much. sG |:. Dragon |L2|A| ? Maybe..

If you dont mind updating me on the current events of whos still around etc?

If you dont mind updating me on the current events of whos still around etc?

Same boat as you, just arrived back into sG. Haven't even started to play the servers again though :P

Hmm, how to add me up....

Well Agent, I was one of the most active on their after I got annoyed with Ghoul on WCS #1 I then came on. I think you also played on #1, you might recall the numerous arguements between myself and Olacion over pointless Zombie Escape shit.

Mostlly him pulling a FUCKING LEVER to drop me to my DEATH! I still hate you for that >.>

But, I don't think you will remember me that much. sG |:. Dragon |L2|A| ? Maybe..

I played on wcs1 before 2, but quickly swithed over to 2 since it felt alot better. Yea i played on 1 a few times as well during wcs2 was up and while i waited for it to come back. Was pretty easy server but the races i didnt like to much.

Your name does ring a bell but i cant say if i was your friend or your mine - just the "i know that guy" feeling.

Same boat as you, just arrived back into sG. Haven't even started to play the servers again though :P

Iv seen iydol,mgoon,and a few others but most are new faces to me.

AGENT! OMG OMG OMG!

I probably was done with CSS when most of you were playing. I played back in the day with cass, when I was much better. I also mostly just played the dust2 back then, before it went down.

I probably was done with CSS when most of you were playing. I played back in the day with cass, when I was much better. I also mostly just played the dust2 back then, before it went down.

Don't worry I remember you knnow, back when you had the old old signature with the cass days.

Man the ammount of threads about cass was unreal lol... I think about %50 of sG hated him XD

Number one as best. Only reason im ranked 2 and not one is i stopped playing. Checking links atm but if thats just being banned from a server? I have been banned from over 50+ cause they think i hack. Your point?

Checked links, first one is a forum post about people who think i hack, so /stroke ego i guess.

Second is what exactly?

Edit - My kdr was in the upper 9s until i started leveling some knife races and slacking around. lol.

Number one as best. Only reason im ranked 2 and not one is i stopped playing. Checking links atm but if thats just being banned from a server? I have been banned from over 50+ cause they think i hack. Your point?

Checked links, first one is a forum post about people who think i hack, so /stroke ego i guess.

Second is what exactly?

Edit - My kdr was in the upper 9s until i started leveling some knife races and slacking around. lol.

Yeah my kdr was like in the 15s but I stoped using this one program and I had lost all my skill...

Sign in to follow this